Can't connect to NQ 2.

Svart Rev

"Couldn't load an official pak file; verify your installation and make sure it has been updated to the latest version."

This error message appears every time I try to connect.

I have my ET patched to the version 2.60b.

Any help would be appreciated and thank you for your attention spent on my problem.

Under the forum's section is FA PK3 cleaner - http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/778-pk3cleaner/

ET Full version -  http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/774-enemy-territory-full-version/

Edit: heretic's beats me :P

Edited by PiNoY

The Pk3cleaner doesnt touch any of your config, the software just cleans unneeded PK3 pak files for you. Once done, restart ET and see if that helps.

• Like 1

Besides from running ET as Administrator, typically, PK3cleaner fixed PK3-related errors.

Is it only happening with NQ server? Can you backup your NQ folder under etmain, like rename it to noquarter-OLD and join the NQ server again? I still think its PK3 related though I never encountered such error yet at my end.

Sorry if I make you feel like that, am just trying to ask. Normally, once the PK3 runs, it doesnt show that it is done, the software just exits the last time I used it afaik.

Hmm, that's strange. Even deleting PK3 files inside Noquarter folder didn't fixed it?

Can you right click the ET icon, where you usually start your ET and make sure that property says a line "Starts in " and put the ET folder. Maybe it is pointed to NoQuarter folder?

Worst comes to worst, wanna try full re-installation of ET from that FA download link?

It's pointed to ET folder. And I have reinstalled my ET just a couple of weeks ago...

I have just tried to connect NQ1. After downloading needed pk3 files I successfully connected.

Maybe there is any problem with redirect to downloading needed files on NQ2?..

Edited by Svart Rev

install the 2.60 patch first THEN the 2.60b in that order should fix your problem :)

the pk3 you need is in the 2.60 patch ;)