Pistol bug (?) as Covvie

Scrotum
Go to solution Solved by Antichrist,

Heya fellows!

Recently noticed an issue with changing to pistols by pushing '2' when playing as covert op on the Hardcore server. It simply does not work. Has anyone else noticed this issue? It has happened to several people playing so that would make it unlikely to be an issue with cfg's? It also seems to be restricted to covvies. Maybe it could be something with the new silent mod? :)

Cheers,

Scrotum

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i am have the same problem i can't change  to pistols with the number 2 key or  my  mouse wheel  but it only wen i am cov

ok on allies  i can change with my mousewheel but on axie i can't change with mousewheel or number 2 key

• Clan Friend

I don't know if it's related (probably not),

but on Linux if I hold shift when I switch weapon, then '2' is not 2 anymore but shift+2, so I have to bind my pistol with the hexadecimal number as well:

bind 2 "weaponbank 2"

bind 0x22 "weaponbank 2"

but you say you cannot switch even with your mouse wheel so it's not your problem I think

Edited by SunLight