Baska.., Why r u leaving?

GraveDigger

Why are you leaving F|A Baska? What kind of work do you do? I read that you have a new job and that it was going to take away your spare time....., but will you be busy all the time? :unsure:

Why are you leaving F|A Baska? What kind of work do you do? I read that you have a new job and that it was going to take away your spare time....., but will you be busy all the time? :unsure:

Grave im not leaving F|A => NEVA!!!! Isaid im not gona be able to play that often as i play before... but im gona play in weekends and ill try to be on vent every evening..ill try to play that often i will be able to.... but is not all about my work ... i need to do smtng with my life...

Dont worry i wont leave u guys ..... damn :P

Baska if you have some clones of you, send me like 3 or 4, i will be the most happines men in the world!!!!

oh mex i bet youd be a goodd baska impersonater. just need to get you a wig, a polish dictionary and maybe some more fun cmds and your all set to go :)

[quote name=Shaky >:D' date='14 January 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1263506921' post='54870]

Bask you know that if we would have made a bet you would have made a big loss

Stupid me

i'm glad your still in F|A :D

LOL the bet was about /uninstal et but i said i bet only for $ so u said u dont do that so why should i uninstal et then ?? :P

REMEMBER GUYS !!! I DONT QUIT F|A NEVERRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL SOME1 BAN ME OR KICK ME OUT OF THE CLAN muuhahahaha i <3 u too much guys

i think that all cuz of DD and our sexy VENT -COWBOYS :)