• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Hhmmmm....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=TeaAndScones
Contributor

What the actual f***? He looks like something out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. Dude I can see why you're pissed.. he is a real creep.. o.O

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Achiyan

Achiyan

Huge thanks to Vix. I love this!!!

• ET Member
  • 2,439 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Donator

Chuck i knooooooow. lol. thats why had had to post pics. im gonna get her a new phone pay day and set it up so all texts and calls get forwarded to my phone too. im only doing this to break her ass down cus women have quite the mouth without proof. so imma smash her in with that then shes gonna get the court date in the mail. dont got time for it anymore, wasted a third of my life.....i havent even slept a third of my life yet lol

Gorilla

Gorilla

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 338 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:0

Shes hot.

Anyways, good luck brother.

KevinBacon

KevinBacon

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,692 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:ChrisHansen
  • T-M:ET: 10-7
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0

f*** that whole situation...

Walk..

BAMA

BAMA

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 118 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:NQ1
No matter what anyone says,, once a cheater, always a cheater. Go out and find a chic that is hot as hell and move on bro.

Achiyan

Achiyan

• ET Member
  • 2,439 posts
Has a brilliant future

Donator

lmao guys. i just decided to re-read this and a whole ton of it has me rollin. i dont even remember most of you guys' posts. especially Chuckun's and what Yoyo said after. damn this sh*t was funny :D :P :D

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
Contributor

lmao guys. i just decided to re-read this and a whole ton of it has me rollin. i dont even remember most of you guys' posts. especially Chuckun's and what Yoyo said after. damn this sh*t was funny :D :P :D

Lol :P I'm glad you can look back at it all with a smile on your face! What was the outcome in the end, btw? I'm not sure if I ever caught up with you over it..?

Achiyan

Achiyan

• ET Member
  • 2,439 posts
Has a brilliant future

Donator

the outcome was as expected. she asked for me back and after a few days it was shaky so i asked her why she even wanted me back. she said for the sake of the kids...so i left her alone. without love its only gonna get worse so....yeah

Chuckun

Chuckun

The Chuckunator

• Co-Leader
  • 5,935 posts
Name known to all
Contributor

the outcome was as expected. she asked for me back and after a few days it was shaky so i asked her why she even wanted me back. she said for the sake of the kids...so i left her alone. without love its only gonna get worse so....yeah

CORRECT ANSWER.

Too many people make that mistake.. I've a feeling my childhood would've been a lot better had my parents not stayed together FOR US.. Yes ideally parents should be together, but if they shouldn't be, it's not 'for the kids' at all.. It's harmful to them.. So good call dude ^_^

CheepHeep

CheepHeep

L5: Journeyman

• ET Trial
  • 649 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:11
  • Alias:Cheep Heep

Donator

Sometimes women marry much older men so that they inherit their money when they die which is more probable when men are old. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users