Hhmmmm....

Achiyan

well, i took my ex wife back about a month and a half ago. after we broke up she started dating this older guy -_- 54 years old and shes 29. well, long story short...he has jealousy and anger problems, she didnt like that, we remained friends throughout the whole break up/divorce, got close again, started dating again about 1 month and a half ago, and this past saturday i came across one of their texts ((recent, just saturday morning)) with them both saying "I love you/miss you hun." dafuq?! well, i guess i see why people say never date your ex...

on the good side of things, im working again. third shift at a place called DTR. starts off at 10.30 an hour. worked this past full week. saturday and sunday overtime hours. sundays are hella easy, i slept and pushed a broom for about an hour. $164.80 just to do nothing on a sunday...works for me :D

I would say it's not about dating your ex, it's about the person. She's weird for going out with this 54 year old. That's like sugar-daddy shit.

I would say keep your options open, man.

It might be rough, but you gotta find someone who respects you enough not to cheat on you with a 54 year old man with anger issues. Sounds like she's playing you both. And cuz she's 29, it's probably super easy to play that 54 year old guy.

• Like 2

Well that sucks dude.. :/ I don't think she's weird for having been with a 54 year old (unless of course there were alterior motives) - if you love someone or fancy them or whatever, then it doesn't really matter if they're much older than you.. So don't sweat on that part too much..  But the ongoing texts aren't right.

My advice is not to break up or fly off the handlebars - she could even be scared of him and just wants to keep him happy so he'll leave you guys alone.. Who knows?  Your ONLY option with this kind of thing is to ask her, and really try to see if she's being sincere or not.. Be sure to tell her you've proven you're both willing to work through things already by getting back together, and for that reason she should feel she can be honest about what's going on in her head..

If you need to talk at all, my PM box is always open.

PS: I'm by no means suggesting you be a mug and let her walk all over you, but just make sure you don't let it go without trying to resolve the issue / let her explain.. And see if what she says is honest / believable.

Edited by Chuckun
  • Like 3

Well I heard you said to me on server that.. some shit happened to your pc and you lost all nudes of your ex. So I think you are having chances to get them back

and stop taking relationship advices from internet .. specially chuckn.. coz sooner or later you will find that 54 guy was / is chuckn.

post-683-0-93660400-1381158651_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Well I heard you said to me on server that.. some shit happened to your pc and you lost all nudes of your ex. So I think you are having chances to get them back

and stop taking relationship advices from internet .. specially chuckn.. coz sooner or later you will find that 54 guy was / is chuckn.

LOL! <3

hahaha. Chuckn, are you my real dad?

Chuck is right though. Be up front with her and ask her if she wants to make it work, or she's sitting on the fence and wants both sides.

Relationships can be so hard sometimes. But in my experience, communication is the key.

Damn that situation with her is all bad , i always say exes are the best since you know what to expect from eachother . Good luck with that doe (Or fall in love over ET with chicks in other countries *cough*).

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with an age gap. MaKy is 11 years older than me and I met him when I was 18.

Just remember not all women are like this, some of us are pretty good lol

Good luck with it all. Relationships are difficult

Chuck is right though. Be up front with her and ask her if she wants to make it work, or she's sitting on the fence and wants both sides.

Relationships can be so hard sometimes. But in my experience, communication is the key.

to be honest, were going out of town Saturday when i saw the text and confronted her then.  shes telling me its me she wants to be with and yada-yada. but yet you can still tell this man that you love and miss him...orly?!

Nothing wrong with an age gap. MaKy is 11 years older than me and I met him when I was 18.

Just remember not all women are like this, some of us are pretty good lol

Good luck with it all. Relationships are difficult

not too much of an age gap...54 dating 29 is just gross to me. im 25 now and im not lookin at these infants in the hospital thinkin "oh yeah, imma get that when she gets older -_- .well, point being is that a 25 yr gap is gross.

mtrzna.jpg

Thats him.

o7odxj.jpg

Thats her

... -_- ...

and note, he's 4 years younger in that pic....

Yea dude that's sugar-daddy shit. 

Of course real love is real love, but it's not too often that a seriously mature 54 year old wants to be spending his life with a 29 year old, unless he's just lookin to rock the cradle (which isn't love). 5-10 years is one thing. 25 years is pushin it. but not unheard of (especially back in the 15-16th century..... lolz....).

Of course he knows how to charm little girls, he's got 25 or more years of experience on 'em.

Not to mention he's could very easily die in 15-20 years.

• Like 1

mtrzna.jpg

Thats him.

o7odxj.jpg

Thats her

... -_- ...

and note, he's 4 years younger in that pic....

and that's me I guess

post-683-0-60964600-1381235135_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 1

lol Yoyo. that was me the first time i seen him. he was walkin out her apartment in basketball shorts and a tank top >.< i was sittin outside cus i was waitin on him to leave so i could have my time with her lol. and yes, we were still kickin it and sexin it up and everthing while they were together...walked in once to give her back her apartment key. he didnt like that much. didnt even know that there was a second key