VENT THREAD: It's too easy to write and use hacks!

Narbisaur

It's too easy to hack, and too easy to hide them, and it's NOT HARD ENOUGH TO WRITE THEM or get them.

Why can't people have enough self respect or respect for their online peers to just be honest?

People who customize their hacks and are on hack forums are sooooooo bloated with self-indulgence. Why is there no recourse other than the intense hard work moderators have to do to catch and remove cheaters? It's WAYYY easier to make a mess than to clean it up, and that applies so well to PC multiplayer cheats. It's very easy to lie, and to lie well, but it's so hard to tell the truth, and those who do tell the truth get way less kudos.

Seriously, every time I confront a so-called "hacker," I get some story about how smart they are or how cool their flood is...etc. Reminds me of crappy guitarists.

How y'all feel about this?

P.S. I have coded in a couple assembly languages, and I know the deal. It would be easy to code hacks for people who actually know low-level languages. Most people do not, though. So I'm just sayin'...... where's the intrigue?

It's also usually easy to spot them (even when hidden) if you watch long enough - then we can ban them for good >_<

Sorry but eaching people how to be virtually undetectable in a public forum is pretty stupid.

Last post hidden and topic locked.