I get disconnected everytime I play on the Hardcore server

masterleoric=GP=

Everytime I try to play on the Hardcore server, I get disconnected. I am able to play for about a minute then i get one of three error messages( see attached screenshots)I have tried everything I can think of including clean installs,with and without keeping my etkey. any advice? Hardcore is the only server I seem to have trouble with

post-11431-0-73087300-1380590231_thumb.png

post-11431-0-86372900-1380590257_thumb.png

post-11431-0-90287900-1380590269_thumb.png

From: http://www.crossfire.nu/threads/46901/error-cl-parsepacketentities-end-of-message-need-help (In the reply, he says "i set the ports at my router free.....and updated it. Seems work ."

"Connecting Error Messages - 
CL_ParsePacketEntity: end of message 
configstrings > MAX_CONFIGSTRING 
CL_ParseGamestate: bad command byte 

Nicked (and edited) the response by Rain:

I get disconnected upon joining servers with the error message "CL_ParsePacketEntity: end of message". Any ideas of how to fix this?

Open console and type in:
/reconnect

ET has a bit of a bug that can cause the client to attempt to send commands to the server before the connection is setup; the net result of this bug is that the initial data the server sends will be decrypted properly. The incorrectly decrypted data will still be interpreted, and will result in messages like 'configstrings > MAX_CONFIGSTRING', 'CL_ParsePacketEntities: end of message', or 'CL_ParseGamestate: bad command byte'.

You can mitigate the problem by making a conscious effort to avoid pressing any keys or mouse buttons (including the wheel) that result in commands being sent to the server (e.g. weapnext, weapprev) between the 'Awaiting challenge...' message and the actual level-loading screen."

There is also something about changing netport by adding " +set net_port 27961" (with space) to shortcut parameters.

Edited by Latino555

From: http://www.crossfire.nu/threads/46901/error-cl-parsepacketentities-end-of-message-need-help (In the reply, he says "i set the ports at my router free.....and updated it. Seems work ."

I get disconnected upon joining servers with the error message "CL_ParsePacketEntity: end of message". Any ideas of how to fix this?

/reconnect

ET has a bit of a bug that can cause the client to attempt to send commands to the server before the connection is setup; the net result of this bug is that the initial data the server sends will be decrypted properly. The incorrectly decrypted data will still be interpreted, and will result in messages like 'configstrings > MAX_CONFIGSTRING', 'CL_ParsePacketEntities: end of message', or 'CL_ParseGamestate: bad command byte'.

You can mitigate the problem by making a conscious effort to avoid pressing any keys or mouse buttons (including the wheel) that result in commands being sent to the server (e.g. weapnext, weapprev) between the 'Awaiting challenge...' message and the actual level-loading screen."

There is also something about changing netport by adding " +set net_port 27961" (with space) to shortcut parameters.

/reconnect

i will try port forwarding, but as to the avoiding pressing keys, i dont get kicked untill i have been playing on the server for a minute or two. i dont press anything while loading

try playing without firewall or turn off antivirus

maybe you didnt patch your Et right

I got this from Tb:

I get an error "cl_ParseServerMessage: Illegible Server Message 0" whenever I try to connect to a server. What do I do to stop this message?

You may have older versions of pk3's that you need to get rid of. Delete some older pk3's from etmain and/or a mod folder. You can always download the ones you need from the server, but make sure you do not delete everything, as some paks are necessary to play ET: pak0, pak1, pak2, or mp_bin.

when i type /reconnect i get reconnected to the server. then after a little while of playing( anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes so far) i am booted and recieve one of the above mentioned errors. also i have tried  the pk3 cleaner.

Edited by masterleoric=GP=

now i got this error "Unknow event:134" . wtf is that? the game isnt even sure what happened now?~edit~ another one i havnt seen before "cl_ParseGamestate: bad command byte"&"                                       -8<------- Crash Information ------->8-" which doent actually tell me the info, even when you open the log itself. its blank

i have done complete wipe and clean reinstalls, even going so far as to get the files from the origional source. ive tried the pk3 cleaner ive ran as admin. i have taken full ownership of all files. i have turned off all firewalls/antivirus. i have tried everything suggested here and more. i can play on every other server on the list i have tried( including all of F|A's other servers)  this started about a week ago, before then i was able to play on hardcore server. has anything changed on the server side? am i the only one this is happening to? Ive been playing et since it was released on rtcw platinum edition in 03. i was even a admin for a now defunct clan for some time. i have never seen anything like this before.

i have used my rtcw platinum edition hard copy( et was bonus content on it),i tried a copy from planetwolfenstein, i believe i tried files from here too, ive lost  track. ive tried a several sourses. all from trusted sites..yes im on windows.~edit~ i just realised, through all this reinstalling and getting new etkeys and all this stuff ive been trying,the servers have saved my xp even when my name changed to etplayer after the etkey change.i even changed the etkey in appsdata/user/local/punkbuster...etc when i i used the installer from etkey.org. How do i get the server to think im a different user? i even got a new guid trying to fix it