Why I choose my avatar.

Nancy

First at all, I made my avatar by myself: using stick, nails, ropes, copy/paste binds and windows paint program. And then I got on trial, i added a =F|A= tag on it. My avatar represents how exiting I was joining my first clan, playing with another community members on-line and each day learning something new about rules, commands, regulations and server problems, - learning from senior admins about how to become an better admin!

Now I eager to know about your avatars, guys: why you chose it? what it represents? maybe interesting details and explanations about it... 'coes frankly speaking I have no fukkin idea sometimes what the hell is it... :)

• Like 1

Mine is actually a gig I did for the tv show Fringe. That's actually me in prosthetic makeup. I was breathing through an air line that lead to a scuba tank. More so, I was walking around blind for five hours, which most people will agree seems to be exactly how I play cod4. :) Also, it's the most flattering photo I have of myself.

• Clan Friend

I chose mine when I though 'wtf? why I played this thing so much...' (because I raged over something I don't remember)

but I'm still here ^^

quite boring colors if compared to my old one, though...