• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

XP lost

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Buddahmonk

Buddahmonk

• User
  • 3 posts
Unknown at this point
i was playing on your server and I just up and lost my 19,600xp. Help?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

SpiritWalker

SpiritWalker

L3: Novice

• Inactive Member
  • 273 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None
20k experience is the highest it goes until exp is reset back to 0. Experience is saved for 30 day or if you reach 20k exp before 30 days then it resets. So what happend was you probably hit the 20k mark and it reset you're experience

Buddahmonk

Buddahmonk

• User
  • 3 posts
Unknown at this point
boo now i have no guns or anything, my profile sucks and my xp makes me look like i suck
and why wouldn't it save and then if i don't play for 30 days it erases, so just because i got to 20k in less than 14 days i am punished :mad

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

boo now i have no guns or anything, my profile sucks and my xp makes me look like i suck
and why wouldn't it save and then if i don't play for 30 days it erases, so just because i got to 20k in less than 14 days i am punished :mad

Thats what it makes play u better. Say suppose u have always XP and each stars. Would u learn much?

If u have 0 xp and play with start wouldn't u become better?

Do u like to become more good who can kill all with 0 xp or want to become average player who always need xp?

Always show up in 1 month and u xp will be carried to next 30 days.

Buddahmonk

Buddahmonk

• User
  • 3 posts
Unknown at this point
well its an unfair advantage to the ppl that have little xp but have double pisols and can hold 120 bullets and more than 1 gernade and their stamina recharges quicker and i can only run for 2 seconds.

But its ok i guess i will just have to get to 20k again, soooooo . . . . look out.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
my xp resets every 3-4 days, and i only play 3-4 maps and i get most off all my lvl's u, i never thought of it as being a problem, i hate servers where ppl have like a million xp and u have 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users