XP lost

Buddahmonk

20k experience is the highest it goes until exp is reset back to 0. Experience is saved for 30 day or if you reach 20k exp before 30 days then it resets. So what happend was you probably hit the 20k mark and it reset you're experience

• Administrators
boo now i have no guns or anything, my profile sucks and my xp makes me look like i suck

and why wouldn't it save and then if i don't play for 30 days it erases, so just because i got to 20k in less than 14 days i am punished :mad

Thats what it makes play u better. Say suppose u have always XP and each stars. Would u learn much?

If u have 0 xp and play with start wouldn't u become better?

Do u like to become more good who can kill all with 0 xp or want to become average player who always need xp?

Always show up in 1 month and u xp will be carried to next 30 days.

well its an unfair advantage to the ppl that have little xp but have double pisols and can hold 120 bullets and more than 1 gernade and their stamina recharges quicker and i can only run for 2 seconds.

But its ok i guess i will just have to get to 20k again, soooooo . . . . look out.

• Administrators

my xp resets every 3-4 days, and i only play 3-4 maps and i get most off all my lvl's u, i never thought of it as being a problem, i hate servers where ppl have like a million xp and u have 0