PB banned me?

Delkerramak

yeah um, i just got randomly banned by PB from your servers for multihacks. if anyone ever played with me you know i cant shoot for shit.

how can this happen if the client is exactly how it was when i downloaded it from you guys?

clearly there are people that run hacks on your servers daily, i know this... but i am not one of them

Aren't you the guy that is always accusing other people of hacking? I find that pretty ironic....

Anyway, since it is a pbban you will have to try to get it appealed with them. We don't have any power to get you off the banlist.

dude ... Dator definitely hacks i dont know why you support that guy ive watched scrims and no one shoots 60% for a whole map and gets triple headshots through black smoke

F|A definitely has some regulars that really know how to act pro and have pro habits yet they get 160 headshots in a map and no one says anything. Like for example i was on hardcore earlier today and someone ended a map with 158 kills 4 deaths as medic ... come on

• Administrators

dude ... Dator definitely hacks

Demo? proof? I see at present you are banned for using multihacks? Good thing is PBBANS started banning back so I don't have to check logs anymore and then do manual bans. Now each server can see your banned for multihacks.

Blah blah talk and no proof is just so old style of accusing. Take demo and submit demo and we will take required action.

I will give you chance to submit the unban ticket to pbbans and submit the demo of Dator.

One more useless post will just earn you ban for 30 days on our server and forums.

1. Mortar humping / mortar nading after kicked for 3 times. = 1 to 3 days ban. Reason: No Teamkilling.

2. Recruiting in PM = 60 days ban. Reason: Recruiting in PM. 

3. Spamming their website in general = 90 days ban. Just a random clan member moron. Reason: No Advertising.

4. md5tool mismatch hacking = 90 days ban. Reason: md5tool busted.

5. cvar hacking = 30 days ban. Reason: cvar scan busted. 

6. Demo = 365 days. Reason: Demo Busted.

7. Bitching too much.. u know what i mean every admins needs to mute him = 3 days ban. Reason: b*** less and enjoy the game. 

8. ping 500+ continuously after 2 kicks. = 3 hours ban. Reason: Please fix your ping. 

9. aimbot , wall hack, multihack = 30 days ban

its cool man, im going back to FOB servers ...

to me there is no point to using multihack, the reason i play the game is because i am competitive... using some sort of aid would go against that

PB had been kicking me multiple times for the reason multihack ever since i downloaded the 2.6b patched version from your website ... i rolled back to 2.5 today and it finally stopped on other servers, go figure

remember daredevil ... its just a game, theres no need to take everything so seriously... if you wanna believe someone can get 158 kills 4 deaths on goldrush without running aid ... thats your problem

peace

• Administrators

its cool man, im going back to FOB servers ...

Enjoy the NON PB servers unlimited cheating environment. :) For me on NON PB servers everyone can cheat.

All you need to do is file ticket with http://evenbalance.com/ for your ban. Remember in the end it's game and you can cheat all you want on NON PB servers but not on our servers.

We run game fair and good enough for everyone. Seems like NON PB servers are now going to have more cheaters then before since PBBANS has started banning back.

And oh please take your bullshit that our 2.6b patch is banning you, because if that would be true then many would have complained by now and Medic would be the first one to get banned, since he almost uses same thing which he made to help 2.55 computer newbies who can't patch simple game which was made like 5 years ago.

As per our rules your 30 days ban on our server stays.

Roll back to a patch before 2.6 and connect to a field of battles server ... hacks are a rarity there and when they show the person is smited pretty fast

i filled out the ticket at that website, we will see what happens ... if it were socially acceptable id swear on the life of my immediate family members when i play ET i run only the default client with no scripts or anything

Well, there are only 2 ways this could have happened..

Either A: You hack.

B: You have hacked in the passed and you just aren't smart enough to completely dump the hacks off your computer making it to where when it scans it still finds a file that was part of a hack.

C: Another hacker stole your GUID and got it PBbanned. Now, the problem with that one is, usually the people who get their GUID's Stolen from them isn't an accident. It's generally because you are hated and you are a pro player. Never in my life have I seen some random person get their guid stolen. It's always some really good player that gets it stolen and used intentionally to get it listed on PBbans so people think the person is nothing but a hacker and no skill.

So I'm thinking A or B is your problem.

I'm not calling you a hacker at all so don't take it that way. But its your innocent untill proven guilty. The PBbans IMO proves you guilty and now you have to prove your innocence.

Swearing on your immediate family member's life's is worthless. If you havn't noticed we are all on the internet where 99% of us don't know each other. You can say all you want and couldn't be true. I could say I'm a millionaire and I bet you people would believe me. (Well some). Reason is, is because no one knows who exactly I am, or I could say my name is 2pac. Hmm. Yes people could look up my IP and blah blah but that doesn't reveal my identity :)

So please, Get PROOF not just word of mouth.

That's why I don't get when people are accused of hacking all they have to say about it is "I didn't hack ever in my life" or "ask so and so they can tell you I don't hack"

Next time, just get proof right off the bat before you even post trying to say you don't hack. Like in your very first post where you asked why you could have easily posted proof that you don't right then and I'm sure your ban would either be lifted or just a 30 day ban like dare said. Instead people tend to post saying "I didn't do it" and then they get nailed for not reading anything that people put their effort in to make this forum organized.. when I say that I mean:

http://fearless-assa...-protest-a-ban/

- Server Name or IP.

- Name you were using at the time you were banned

- Approximate time / date of ban

- Possible reasons for your ban

But not only that, but it turns into an endless amount of posts trying to convince them you don't hack. As in if you said it off the bat it would have been like 5 posts or so. Plus a lot less time.

And finally, a 30 day ban isn't that bad. Why make a deal out of it? It's just one month. You should be happy its JUST a month rather than forever or years and such.

Oh and one last thing, why is it that now your on PBbans list, you bring up how your going back to FOB servers which is NON PB ? Why not stick with PB? Not ALL PB servers are streamed with PBBans; you do realize that don't you? To me that comment just seemed like you kind of had something to hide.

Thats all I have to say really :) I don't wanna keep rambling on even though I already did lol.. I hate forums ^^ I always ramble.. :(

-Josh

Wow if there are people stealing guids because they are mad at the person for rolling them that is pathetic. Also DATOR DOES NOT HACK NOT HACK NOT HACK

tired of people accusing dato of hacking.

• Administrators

@C Hacking GUID is not possible on our server as EB fixed the issue a while back.

Let me know in PM if EB lifts your ban. Sometimes, their are false positives and they do life the bans. But again remember it happens sometimes.

/locked.