• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Changed to a 120hz tv..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

*havok

*havok

L1: Learner

• Regular User
  • 23 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:*Havok
I have been playing for a while but Im pretty new to modifying the configs and all that kind of stuff. With my old tv i used was a 42 inch 720 60hz now i just switched to a 46 1080 120hz. The game looks different but so does the game play.. i having some issues adjusting.. i cant play lol :( Is there anything I can do to adjust that, besides going to back to my old monitor?

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Owned

Owned

CoC General

• CS Member
  • 798 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:0wn3d
  • Admin:12
  • Server:NQ1
  • Alias:Owned?!
  • Steam ID:76561198029594679
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Donator

Contributor

i dont really think there is anything you can do about it exept for training, i had to grow used to my new monitor aswell, it takes some time but it will usually work out pretty well :)

S3ti

S3ti

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 579 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:4
  • Server:None
Contributor

Wat 46"? Way too big to play FPS imo, your peripheral vision gets probably completely filled with the crosshair :P

I assume that thing has a resolution of 1920x1080 @ 120hz? so settings would be:

r_mode -1

r_customWidth 1920

r_customHeight 1080

r_displayRefresh 120

If it still feels awkward it's because of your fov setting, here's a fov calculator where you can calculate a new fov setting which should look and feel like your old fov then: http://www.wsgf.org/fovcalc.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users