The two P's in COD4

Midnight

Pipeline and Promod do not go! Not at all.  Many of us have whined and begged to have the map removed, not only because we don't like it but because no one likes it. We lose players when that map comes up, or we b43 because we don't have the ability to vote to change it.

Would you please consider removing it?  I think the standard promod rotation with broadcast is working well. It's pipeline that kills it.

And Speed normally I respect your decisions, but not this one. :0

• Like 1

lol sorry i meant to change it but my got/still is sick so im busy a lot lately. Ill fix it later on today sorry lol. In my defense i just did that auto map thing (and your just pissed cause you keep gettin owned by me on that map). Any map you want instead?

lol sorry i meant to change it but my got/still is sick so im busy a lot lately. Ill fix it later on today sorry lol. In my defense i just did that auto map thing (and your just pissed cause you keep gettin owned by me on that map). Any map you want instead?

Speed I get pissed at anyone who owns me, but like you I have a lot going on in RL lately (as you are aware) so honestly anyone can own me now.  And I'm fine with the auto map thing, but we don't always need to use every map. We take a few out.  I think just taking out pipeline and not putting in a new map should be fine; unless of course someone says something different.

Meh works for me. Ill give it till tonight for someone to suggest another map, then i change rotation.

also I was kiddin bout you bein pissed bout me ownin you lol. I suck so much at promod

NONONONO the defuse time should be at 7 secs... thats the normal one

ohhhh stop bein a baby

that means i should put the defuse time back up to 45 then...you all need to make up your mind bout what you want lol

Edited by speedfact

:DDd

General rules of PROMOD Search & Destroy tournaments:
Note:These rules are not permanent.These may a little vary from tournament to tournament.

LAN Max Round 10 (lan_mr 10) format
105(one minute fortyfive) seconds round time
6 seconds strat time
5 (Five) second Bomb Plant time
7 (Seven) second Bomb Defuse time
45 (Forty-five) second Bomb timer
Map Pool : mp_backlot,mp_crash,mp_crossfire,mp_district,mp_strike

alltho in my opinion vacant and broadcast work very well on promod :)

Edited by Ch11m33y aka. ChiLLy<3

Lol but we arent in a tournament. The promod server is there just for you all to have fun and recruit more people. Our servers runnin right now

public_mod 20 rounds

10 seconds strat time
5 (Five) second Bomb Plant time
5 (Seven) second Bomb Defuse time
30 (Forty-five) second Bomb timer
Map Pool is whatever you all want

Look I understand what your saying chem but at the same time we arent a competitive clan therefore we can do what we what to the times and have fun with what we are doing. Last I played everyone was complaining about the set times. Now if you all make a topic about it and agree on what times you want I have no problem changing it to that. B)