Can't run the ET

Myszon

Hey guys. After a few years I've been playing ET, I decided to try once again :P but there's a problem.

So...

I've downloaded the OS X version, unpacked, installed the file, installed PB file. Untill now everything was fine. Once I try to run the game I see  this small window loading something, just before running the game and, on my dock bar ET icon appears, but the speakers are giving me a strange noise like hmm groaning. Nothing else happens. I mean, no even black screen after this small window dissapears.  to stop this noise I have to hit command+alt+esc and force ET to stop.

I tried to run it on Macbook Pro 13" no retina from mid 2012

Thanks

did you install it with or without a guide? there is a guide for mac installations becouse they require some other things aswell if i am correct.

• Like 1

well I opened a readme file and all I had there was just "drag the ET folder into the applications, then install PB"

But thanks for the info, I'll google for some guides in a few hours when I have a time, and I'll check it

//UPDATE

So.. did the thing with .cfg file and now I can run the game but when I choose the server I want to connect it "thinks" couple of secs and shuts itself up