Minecraft Unofficial =F|A= Community Modded Server - Official Thread

FinZeroX

Ok I've come to  a conclusion to spare a few dimes to try out the modded server. I will aim to start the server in the beginning of September after my matriculations'. Here are the specs I'm aiming for:

• VPN Server
  • 10/10Mb network
  • 2GB Dedicated RAM
  • SSD
  • Host still pending

I will firstly aim for 2 months. After that, the community (in other words you) have the right to decide if it'll continue to exist by providing funds (or not). I will aim for cheapest option possible.

Server should hold up to ~28 players simultaneously. It'll be open to the public and advertised on minecraftforum.net.

As the mod pack I've been thinking of Feed the Beast which is hugely popular amongst many players. It consists of a wide variety of mods. Check out the mod site for more info. The mod pack selection is not confirmed yet, so you have your chance to affect.

I will provide info on this topic from here on. As editing the first post will become unavailable, more info will be scattered across the thread.

Feel free to discuss, suggest etc.

-FinZeroX a.k.a FinnishSaint

Edited by FinZeroX

• Administrators

We don't support any unofficial or 3rd party server of any games. If you like to see new server you are free to donate $$ and if we see fit we will start it. Once donation is made for 6 months of server we will start the server. 

Above rule was introduced from out past experiences. 

Thank you. 

PS 10Mbps port is low if not dedicated. - FYI.

• Like 7