Do people whine when you frag em'?

Xernicus

Hey everyone! There's always that player who's having a bad day, or is on the frustrated side. More often than not, they complain a little- and I don't blame them one bit. But, for those people who are really grating your nerves, I thought of something (potentially) witty for all of you F|A folks.

Player one: ughhh u suck stop killing me u hacker noob! (had to make it as melodramatic as possible xD)|

F|A forum member: Didn't you know? My job IS to kill you, I'm a fearless assassin! ;)

Feel free to change it around, use it as much (or as little) as you'd like-- though I've found it works pretty well at getting people to calm down a little. :P

• Like 2

I see that stuff too on nq1...

''Please ban that hacker nub'' xD
Although they barely say that to me, but I wonder will people ever realise the potential of ''SKILLS'' lol

Back to the subject, whining when you frag 'em ?? I dunno, they do rage or ragequit or worse... Smashing their keyboards xDD :lol_3: 

Although they barely say that to me, but I wonder will people ever realise the potential of ''SKILLS'' lol

Back to the subject, whining when you frag 'em ?? I dunno, they do rage or ragequit or worse... Smashing their keyboards xDD :lol_3: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEhUNMFUxBc :camper :camper

:lol2:

its so funny how he search his buttons !!l loooool

• Like 1

OH MY GOD. That is HILARIOUS. I think I just laughed my kidneys out. ;) I'll admit that at one point I was pissed to the point of slamming my mouse against my desk and breaking it. However, I do have the legitimate excuse of the receiver not working properly (it was wireless) :P

LOOOL NOW I GET IT ! !
That German kid when he laughed: Huhuhuhuhuh Hahahahahaaa I'll f*ck you all :lol 
Funny because that is a vsay on NQ1 hahaha... xD

Edited by k!tty
  • Like 1

I BET YOU'RE THE KINDA GUY THAT WOULD F**K A PERSON IN THE A** AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE HIM A REACH AROUND. I'll be watching you!! xD

I pwned someone too hard, I got banned in the process :)