What happened to my Xp?

HesZusZ

Hi all

English is not my first language so, sorry if i write something wrong, but i want to ask you something as the title says about my xp, i play wolfenstein everyday i think for 3 months and i had 25466 xp, but yesterday i saw that i only have 150 now, so i want to ask if somebody know what happened? how can i recover my xp? what can i do?

hope you guys can help me

Thanks.

• Leader

Do you mean Jaymod #2 (or Jay #3 )?   Jay2 was fixed about 21 hours ago, and I can connect with no problem right now.

If you connect to Jay#2 (or Jay #3 ) again and only have 150xp, then ask an F|A admin for help to make sure that your PunkBuster Client is turned on.

ADDED:

TBS show that you were playing on Jay#3 Beginners just before your post here.  I have no XP problem when I connect there right now.

It looks like you always play on Jay#3, except for one visit to Beginners#2, which is a Silent mod and not Jay mod.  The XP you earn on Jay#3 Beginners would not show up on Silent#2 Beginners#2 XPS, but I don't really think that is the problem.

Does it show no XP on pressing TAB also? If yes have you been away from server for longer period of time? If no do other ppl have same issues? If yes then its a bug.

Anyways let FA members on server to know also.

Do you mean Jaymod #2 (or Jay #3 )?   Jay2 was fixed about 21 hours ago, and I can connect with no problem right now.

If you connect to Jay#2 (or Jay #3 ) again and only have 150xp, then ask an F|A admin for help to make sure that your PunkBuster Client is turned on.

ADDED:

TBS show that you were playing on Jay#3 Beginners just before your post here.  I have no XP problem when I connect there right now.

It looks like you always play on Jay#3, except for one visit to Beginners#2, which is a Silent mod and not Jay mod.  The XP you earn on Jay#3 Beginners would not show up on Silent#2 Beginners#2 XPS, but I don't really think that is the problem.

Yes Beginners is the only server where i play, how can i talk with an admin?

Does it show no XP on pressing TAB also? If yes have you been away from server for longer period of time? If no do other ppl have same issues? If yes then its a bug.

Anyways let FA members on server to know also.

yes. it shows xp ,and yes other people have the same, they xp is now like mine,that's what i saw today.

yes. it shows xp ,and yes other people have the same, they xp is now like mine,that's what i saw today.

It's a bug in Jaymod and happens sometimes, it's usually restored by an admin a day later or so.

Yeah this happens very rarely and we all have to get on with it. It doesn't bother me anymore though it is a little frustrating that it doesn't happen to everyone. Levels are a non issue someone will set them again. If we never lost XP there would be players with a few million XP out there. XP What is it good for? Absolutely nothin.

You can talk in-game via multiple ways to an admin. 

In main-chat: Open console (button under Esc) and type what you want to say. Then press "Enter".

If you want to send the admin(or any other player) a private message : Open console (button under Esc) and type /m player message

Then press "Enter".

Example: /m HesZusZ How are you ?

You don't need to write the whole name, only the most relative part of it.

Example: /m HesZ How are you ?

Everybody who has "Hesz" in his name and is in-game at that moment will get this message.

• Like 2