News Vent slots increased from 20 to 35

daredevil

• Administrators

oh nice, since on gameservers.com its really cheap ventrilo, i pay for 25 slots $4.00.

Yup, but only if you have server or else double the price. It might be cheap for just vent but when all 10 servers + forums + redirect + web host comes in it jump to 300$ / month. :(

Eventually they make more profit because you need to have server with them to get that 50% off.

Yup, but only if you have server or else double the price. It might be cheap for just vent but when all 10 servers + forums + redirect + web host comes in it jump to 300$ / month. :(

Eventually they make more profit because you need to have server with them to get that 50% off.

yeh i know, sucks quite alot, well hope ur getting at least alot of help from ur members.

Thanks Thunder, each time I want to go on vent, it's always full. Now I'll be able to enter at least.

For afkers, it's possible to kick people out after a number of minute they are afk. Maybe we could setup something like that. 30-60 minutes of AFK = kick. It's not so bad, if they really wanted to stay in, they will join back. There is always a couple of people in the AFK channel, so that would clear it up.

Thanks Thunder, each time I want to go on vent, it's always full. Now I'll be able to enter at least.

For afkers, it's possible to kick people out after a number of minute they are afk. Maybe we could setup something like that. 30-60 minutes of AFK = kick. It's not so bad, if they really wanted to stay in, they will join back. There is always a couple of people in the AFK channel, so that would clear it up.

its is, u have there settings, like move to channel or kick from ventrilo at some period of time beeing afk.