• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Vent slots increased from 20 to 35

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

oh nice, since on gameservers.com its really cheap ventrilo, i pay for 25 slots $4.00.

Yup, but only if you have server or else double the price. It might be cheap for just vent but when all 10 servers + forums + redirect + web host comes in it jump to 300$ / month. :(

Eventually they make more profit because you need to have server with them to get that 50% off.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Duckie

Duckie

L8: Grand Teacher

• Banned
  • 1,736 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
thanks thundercunt =]

StgsL

StgsL

L3: Novice

• User
  • 289 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:6
Thank you very much man ur great man..........

Jeff-fa-fah

Jeff-fa-fah

• Regular User
  • 338 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay1
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:25522415
thanks thundercunt:)

Aniky

Aniky

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,491 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

Yup, but only if you have server or else double the price. It might be cheap for just vent but when all 10 servers + forums + redirect + web host comes in it jump to 300$ / month. :(

Eventually they make more profit because you need to have server with them to get that 50% off.

yeh i know, sucks quite alot, well hope ur getting at least alot of help from ur members.

Aigle

Aigle

L6: Expert

• Honored Veteran
  • 899 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:=F|A=$c00p
  • T-M:ET: 1-0
Thanks Thunder, each time I want to go on vent, it's always full. Now I'll be able to enter at least.

For afkers, it's possible to kick people out after a number of minute they are afk. Maybe we could setup something like that. 30-60 minutes of AFK = kick. It's not so bad, if they really wanted to stay in, they will join back. There is always a couple of people in the AFK channel, so that would clear it up.

Aniky

Aniky

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,491 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

Thanks Thunder, each time I want to go on vent, it's always full. Now I'll be able to enter at least.

For afkers, it's possible to kick people out after a number of minute they are afk. Maybe we could setup something like that. 30-60 minutes of AFK = kick. It's not so bad, if they really wanted to stay in, they will join back. There is always a couple of people in the AFK channel, so that would clear it up.

its is, u have there settings, like move to channel or kick from ventrilo at some period of time beeing afk.

Higgeo

Higgeo

• User
  • 368 posts
A step in the right direction
Contributor
yay no more. Unable to conect to server. server is full message :yahoo :yahoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users