Herbalife

Dontkillme

For me in personal sense the first day i try it is one of the best nutrition i found, one of the best breakfast with nutrients and proteins with is what your body need first thing in the morning in my opinion 

Not sure if spam or retarded..

Herbalife is much like tupperwear, or ACN. Most of it's business is made by people recruiting others to sell herbalife. Then those people go on to recruit others to sell herbalife.

I think they called it a pyramid scheme back in the 20th century, if my fragile memory serves me right.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I drink ovaltine. Great if u don't work out

And I drink Myoplex carb control chocolate when pre and/or past workout

looks good product…. but yea Herbalife24 is for athletic but we also have products for ppl that only want a simple good nutrition and looks grate meal supplement...

• 1 month later...

For me in personal sense the first day i try it is one of the best nutrition i found, one of the best breakfast with nutrients and proteins with is what your body need first thing in the morning in my opinion 

in my country (Brazil) the company Herbalife is facing legal problems because of pyramids schemes (making money illegally.) but I've never used this product say it is good.

• Like 1

in my country (Brazil) the company Herbalife is facing legal problems because of pyramids schemes (making money illegally.) but I've never used this product say it is good.

u know spanish??? i want u 2 see something on youtube