• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

late notice

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WolfHunter

WolfHunter

L3: Novice

• User
  • 96 posts
A step in the right direction
i know this is a lil late of a notice but i don't know if i'll be on for the rest of the week end. i will know more tomorrow if i'll be on. the only reason why i'm not on is cuz thursday after work i had to leave in a hurry to go somewhere for an appointment. and i didn't have enough time to pack up my laptop and leave.

FYI: I AM SO FREAKIN BORED IT'S NOT FUNNY :(

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
gf appointment?

WaRnInJa

WaRnInJa

• User
  • 182 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9
install in you GF laptop tho :D

WolfHunter

WolfHunter

• User
  • 96 posts
haha very funny. no i had an appointment with a couple of friends i haven't talked to or seen in years. it was alot of fun. we partied our asses off.

Connection

Connection

• User
  • 345 posts
Unknown at this point
wth. since when did old friends and good times in real life become more important than a video game?/

get on teh ball, son.

next time your corporeal buddies come into town, don't forget to bring oyur laptop so you can ignore them and chat with all us virtual folk.

:yahoo

j/k -- the day COD or any other game becomes more important than the real world is the day you need to start unplugging hardware. glad you got to hang out =)

WolfHunter

WolfHunter

• User
  • 96 posts
lol. that's pretty good. well i'm home for tonight. but i have to work in the morning. i don't think at that time i'll remember to pack my laptop. plus i don't wanna leave it out in the cold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users