ET crash

Ann!b@l

So, I think you use Win 7? Maybe its more easier than we think and just start with administrator permissions can help you?

If not, add me to X-Fire.. than you could change some .dll ... maybe it could be help you, without deinstall the game..

that would be the steps, what i would done :D

Greetings

Danny

After some search I thought might be the RAM addressing.. I ran a memtest in case.. But nothing found here. I did a fresh install of my ET and copy/pasted only my etkey, profile, cfg and maps.. But I left the hunkusage.dat and the specific dll's+pk3 files from the new install.. I used revo uninstaller to uninstall and remove every files, registry keys and so leave no old entry. Only the servercache.dat file is from my old install.

-Never happened on Jaymod and no any report from windows (Win7 Ultimate 64b)

-crash on every maps with hard lags (constant and large yellow band on lago. and a rendering like I was on 15 maxpackets)

-yes on 2.6b

-yes I get some warnings about shaders if I'm not wrong..Will take some ss of loadings and warnings messages in console.

@Danny: yea of course, it's a basic here.. Admin rights (always been) and tested in the 2 versions of XP+win7 compatibility..

Edited by Ann!b@l

• Clan Friend

The address 4710E0 in et 2.60b is probably R_AddDrawSurf, but the fact that it crashes there doesn't mean anything... maybe some thing gets a wrong value before it's called, and then it causes a crash (much) later.

I also notice now that the map is always caen2... didn't notice before.

Maybe some shader or other graphical element in that map is not loaded properly, because (unless I opened the wrong Enemy Territory, yours is 2.60b, right?)

at that address of your crash you have:

mov     edx, [ecx+48h]

and if that function is:

void R_AddDrawSurf( surfaceType_t *surface, shader_t *shader, int fogNum, int frontFace, int dlightMap )

in ecx there is probably the pointer to the shader, and (just guessing here) if maybe that pointer is NULL you get an access violation there.

Imho it happens only in that map at this point, but don't you get other errors maybe, in your log?

• Clan Friend

maybe next time use /condump :P

But that is not Caen2, I read Oasis, and Cathedral. If it's a problem with that map, then I guess your game would crash even if you watch a demo recorded by someone in the same map (Caen2) on Silent mod or Nq.

Unluckily that crash log doesn't say much, if my ET crashed then I would probably know why, because when something crashes I have an option to open a debugger. In that log they could have put at least the value of all cpu registers.

I also took a look at the backtrace in your log, and the function calling the crashing one is re.RenderScene (called from CL_CgameSystemCalls, case CG_R_RENDERSCENE)

Your game crashes always at the same address, so it's not a matter of ram, there's no need to perform memtests.

About those shaders warnings, I can't check atm but I think I get them as well. A good idea would be to go there if the map is Caen2, because apparently all your crashes happen there, and record a demo.

If the game crashes, make a copy of the log (play with /logfile 1, or better 2, so you will find etconsole.log in silent folder or etmain ) and the demo (but the demo would be truncated).

Ok.. So I tried to fix some errors stated in the log of events in Windows the whole night until 5.30am.. Tested there's some mins, connected on silent (beginners2) and 2 or 3 mins later came again a crash.

demo (goldrush): 2013-10-13-143728-sw_goldrush_te.rar

log file:

logfile opened on Sun Oct 13 14:37:56 2013

Nandet^7 was killed by Backfire^7's MP40
^7Fullmonty ^8is on a revive spree! (^73 revives in a row^8)
Halfwit^7 was killed by Drago^7's FG42
]\logfile 
"logfile" is:"2^7" default:"0^7"
Allies have stolen The Gold Bars!
_-=*GangSta*=-_ a.k.a. sMp^7 was blasted by ^1.^7Lpk^4(^7Hellraiser^7's support fire
Drago^7 was killed by WhittlinMan^7's Thompson
Fullmonty^7 was blasted by ^1.^7Lpk^4(^7Hellraiser^7's support fire
NoAmmo^7 was blasted by ^1.^7Lpk^4(^7Hellraiser^7's support fire
WhittlinMan^7 was killed by Gali^7's PPSh-41
Bean^7 was killed by CraigChrist^7's Sten
Brad^7 was killed by Hitnrun^7's MP40
Stefan.nl^7 was killed by ^1.^7Lpk^4(^7Hellraiser^7's Thompson
Hitnrun^7 was killed by Nundak^7's Thompson
Walter^7 was killed by Nohope^7's Thompson
CraigChrist^7 was killed by Razor^7's PPSh-41
^1.^7Lpk^4(^7Hellraiser^7 was blasted by Stefan.nl^7's support fire
Kaolin^7 was killed by Nohope^7's Thompson
Newbie^7 was killed by Nohope^7's Thompson
Chimichanga^7 was killed by Blackadder^7's PPSh-41
edmond^7 connected
Allied Command Post constructed. Charge speed increased!
the Command Post has been constructed.
Nundak^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
^2If you want to use PM, register on forum and ask for level 1 admin.
NoAmmo^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
Bean^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
Taran^7 was killed by Halfwit^7's K43
Razor^7 was killed by Bortack^7's FG42
Nohope^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
WhittlinMan^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
Blackadder^7 was killed by Flint^7's Thompson
Sean^7 was killed by Brohn^7's Thompson
Nandet^7 was killed by Kaolin^7's Thompson
Kaolin^7 was killed by Fullmonty^7's Thompson
Bortack^7 was killed by Flint^7's Thompson
Gali^7 was killed by Flint^7's Thompson
Brohn^7 stood on Stefan.nl^7's airstrike marker
NoAmmo^7 was killed by CraigChrist^7's FG42
CraigChrist^7 was killed by Vokur^7's PPSh-41
Backfire^7 was killed by Lawrence^7's Sten
Korv^7 was killed by Halfwit^7's rifle grenade
Halfwit^7 was killed by Drago^7's MP40
Welcome To Our Server edmond
Blackadder^7 killed himself.
Walter^7 was killed by Nundak^7's MP40
^7Fullmonty ^8is on a revive spree! (^73 revives in a row^8)
[skipnotify]: edmond^3: ^2Hello!
[skipnotify]: NoAmmo^3: ^2Hallo!
]/players
Drago^7 was killed by Flint^7's Thompson

^3 ID^1 : ^3Player                    Nudge  Rate  MaxPkts  Snaps
^1-----------------------------------------------------------^7
^4L^737 ^1:^7 red princes               ^7    0 34000      100     20  ^3
^4L^730 ^1:^7 .lpk(hellraiser           ^7    0 25000       76     20  ^3
^1X^732 ^1:^7 _-=*gangsta*=-_ a.k.a. smp^7    0 25000       60     20  ^3
^4L^729 ^1:^7 aadhitya                  ^7    0 34000      100     20  ^3
^4L^735 ^1:^7 taran                     ^7    0 25000       60     20  ^3
^4L^722 ^1:^3 drago                     ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^7 7 ^1:^3 walter                    ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^7 5 ^1:^3 newbie                    ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^714 ^1:^3 nundak                    ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^725 ^1:^3 vokur                     ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^727 ^1:^3 brad                      ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^716 ^1:^3 craigchrist               ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^728 ^1:^3 noammo                    ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^7 3 ^1:^3 blackadder                ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^719 ^1:^3 lawrence                  ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^713 ^1:^3 flint                     ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^717 ^1:^3 backfire                  ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^7 9 ^1:^3 hitnrun                   ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^718 ^1:^3 halfwit                   ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^724 ^1:^3 brohn                     ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^7 8 ^1:^3 korv                      ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^7 4 ^1:^3 kaolin                    ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^710 ^1:^3 nohope                    ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^7 0 ^1:^7 stefan.nl                 ^7    0 34000       60     20  ^3
^4L^726 ^1:^3 morgriff                  ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^7 1 ^1:^3 sean                      ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^723 ^1:^3 bean                      ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^711 ^1:^3 chimichanga               ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^7 6 ^1:^3 whittlinman               ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^720 ^1:^3 nandet                    ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^712 ^1:^3 razor                     ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^715 ^1:^3 bortack                   ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^1X^721 ^1:^3 fullmonty                 ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^4L^7 2 ^1:^3 gali                      ^7[BOT] -----       --     --  ^3REF 
^7 33 ^1:^7 dree                      ^7    0 34000      100     20  ^3
^7 31 ^1:^7 =f|a=ann!b@l              ^7    0 34000      100     20  ^3
^7 34 ^1:^7 edmond                    ^7    0 34000      100     20  ^3

^337^7 total players (^3 9^7 humans, ^328^7 bots)

Hitnrun^7 was killed by Stefan.nl^7's MP40
Allied team is escaping with the Gold Crate!
NoAmmo^7 was killed by Bortack^7's FG42
Lawrence^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
Brad^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
Taran^7 was killed by WhittlinMan^7's Sten
Sean^7 was killed by ^1RED PRINCES^7's Thompson
Nandet^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
Newbie^7 was killed by Bean^7's FG42
Bortack^7 was killed by Nohope^7's Thompson
WhittlinMan^7 was cooked by Taran^7's flamethrower
Razor^7 was killed by ^1RED PRINCES^7's Thompson
Chimichanga^7 was killed by Backfire^7's MP40
Fullmonty^7 was killed by Morgriff^7's Thompson
Bean^7 was killed by Backfire^7's MP40
edmond^7 entered the game
edmond^7 has joined the Allied team^7!
Nohope^7 was cooked by ^1RED PRINCES^7's flamethrower
Morgriff^7 disconnected
^7 killed himself.
[skipnotify]: edmond^3: ^2Hi!
Backfire^7 was cooked by _-=*GangSta*=-_ a.k.a. sMp^7's flamethrower
^7Nundak ^8is on a revive spree! (^73 revives in a row^8)
Blackadder^7 was cooked by _-=*GangSta*=-_ a.k.a. sMp^7's flamethrower
Flint^7 was cooked by ^1RED PRINCES^7's flamethrower
Sean^7 stood on Kaolin^7's airstrike marker
_-=*GangSta*=-_ a.k.a. sMp^7 was killed by Kaolin^7's MP40

Nothing special in the consol/logfile showed and then the famous message "ET.exe has stopped to function. Windows is searching a solution."

nah-just reinstall :)

Edit: it can be your vid card

-ET reinstalled numerous time.

-driver of video card updated with old versions, new versions, versions who includes also the latest OpenGL 4.4.. Changed many times the PhysX version.. Updated also the iGPU driver.. And all this again.. :)

Atm I'm looking if there's any Kernel issues and fixing them.. And will see if there's any conflict btw PB in the hidden folders and the one in my WET.

;)

Edited by Ann!b@l

Connected again, and apart from lags, everything was fine on Delivery map (did a demo). But on the following one (Venice map) ET crashed again..

log:

logfile opened on Sun Oct 13 16:34:16 2013

Welcome Regular Player (L1) ^3-=^1PAZ^7IF^1IST^3=-
^1RED PRINCES^7 disconnected
Mungri^7 connected
Mungri^7 entered the game
Mungri^7 has joined the Allied team^7!
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\.pk3 (19 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\~fearless_ssp_b1.pk3 (38 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\silent-0.8.0.pk3 (455 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\.pk3 (42 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\venice_ne4.pk3 (325 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\sw_oasis_b3.pk3 (45 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\sw_goldrush_te.pk3 (48 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\supplydepot2.pk3 (46 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\sp_delivery_te.pk3 (51 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\sot_b2.pk3 (111 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\snatch3.pk3 (34 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\pak0.pk3 (3725 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\haunted_mansion.pk3 (93 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\frostbite.pk3 (99 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\et_beach.pk3 (177 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\drush_b3.pk3 (117 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\cathedral_final.pk3 (82 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\caen2.pk3 (85 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\bremen_final_fix.pk3 (100 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 (19 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/silent
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\~.pk3 (42 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 (42 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 (42 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\Warbell.pk3 (242 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\supply.pk3 (44 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\subway.pk3 (174 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\SG_1945_final.pk3 (217 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\school_fa.pk3 (114 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\saberpeak_final.pk3 (243 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\rhine2.pk3 (117 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\purefrag.pk3 (21 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\pak2.pk3 (22 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\pak1.pk3 (10 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\mp_bin.pk3 (6 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\mml_minastirith_fp3.pk3 (90 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\mlb_temple.pk3 (83 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\mlb_daybreak.pk3 (158 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\goldrush-gals.pk3 (34 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\et_mor2_night_final.pk3 (92 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\etdo_f2.pk3 (136 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\castleattack_b5.pk3 (156 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\bremen_final.pk3 (100 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\adlernest_2.pk3 (120 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\adlernest.pk3 (113 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\1944_beach.pk3 (60 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/etmain

handle 1: etconsole.log
----------------------
32522 files in pk3 files
RE_Shutdown( 0 )
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
----- R_Init -----

GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation
GL_RENDERER: GeForce GTX 670/PCIe/SSE2
GL_VERSION: 4.4.0
GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTXGL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384
GL_MAX_ACTIVE_TEXTURES_ARB: 4

PIXELFORMAT: color(32-bits) Z(24-bit) stencil(0-bits)
MODE: -1, 1280 x 1024 windowed hz:60
GAMMA: hardware w/ 0 overbright bits
CPU: Intel Pentium III
rendering primitives: single glDrawElements
texturemode: GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_NEAREST
picmip: 3
texture bits: 0
multitexture: enabled
compiled vertex arrays: enabled
texenv add: enabled
compressed textures: disabled
anisotropy: 1.0
NV distance fog: disabled
Initializing Shaders
----- finished R_Init -----
LOADING... collision map
LOADING... sounds
voice chat memory size = 0

Initializing Sound Scripts
...loading 'sound/scripts/vo_allies.sounds'
...loading 'sound/scripts/vo_axis.sounds'
...loading 'sound/scripts/sp_delivery_te.sounds'
done.
LOADING... graphics
LOADING... maps/sp_delivery_te.bsp
stitched 0 LoD cracks
...loaded 7731 faces, 388 meshes, 213 trisurfs, 0 flares 0 foliage
LOADING... entities
LOADING... game media
LOADING...  - textures
LOADING...  - models
LOADING...  - weapons
LOADING...  - items
LOADING...  - inline models
LOADING...  - server models
LOADING...  - particles
LOADING...  - classes
LOADING...  - game media done
LOADING... flamechunks
LOADING... clients
^dLoadLocations: ^9location data for map ^2sp_delivery_te ^9loaded
^2149 ^9locations loaded.
profiles/=FA=Annbl/-hud.dat
^2No HUD specified, default HUD loaded
CL_InitCGame:  0.58 seconds
Com_TouchMemory: 1 msec
server forcing cvar snaps to 20
server forcing cvar r_ambientScale to 0.5
server forcing cvar r_colorMipLevels to 0
server forcing cvar r_lightmap to 0
server forcing cvar cl_freelook to 1
server forcing cvar cl_pitchspeed to 0
server forcing cvar cl_timenudge to 0
server forcing cvar r_zfar to 0
server forcing cvar r_softwareGL to 0
Server: timelimit changed to 15
^9banner: ^7^2We are recruiting new members. Apply on forums! ^3fearless-assassins.com
^3server: loaded stored XP from 1 hour ago
^3=^6F^3|^6A^=^3=^6Vike^3girl^7 entered the game
^1Will^9Bear^7 entered the game
^1.^7Lpk^4(^7Hellraiser^7 entered the game
Mestreech^7 entered the game
recording to demos/2013-10-13-163437-sp_delivery_te.dm_84.
^8Demo recording ^2started 
^5PunkBuster Client: PnkBstrA successfully loaded PnkBstrB
Walter^7 killed himself.
^5PunkBuster Client: PnkBstrB service installed and started successfully
^5PunkBuster Client: Attempting to update PnkBstrA from version 1029 to 1034
Timelimit hit.
^3Player Rating Points^7: ^8=^wF^8|^wA^8=^wAnn^8!^wb^8@^wl ^30.000
^1file not found: scripts/xposed_ndt.arena
^1file not found: scripts/v2base_te.arena
^1file not found: scripts/tc_base.arena
^1file not found: scripts/reactor_final.arena
^1file not found: scripts/karsiah_te2.arena
^1file not found: scripts/fata_morgana.arena
^1file not found: scripts/et_ice.arena
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\.pk3 (19 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\~fearless_ssp_b1.pk3 (38 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\silent-0.8.0.pk3 (455 files)
    on the pure list
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\venice_ne4.pk3 (325 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\sw_oasis_b3.pk3 (45 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\sw_goldrush_te.pk3 (48 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\supplydepot2.pk3 (46 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\sp_delivery_te.pk3 (51 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\sot_b2.pk3 (111 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\snatch3.pk3 (34 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\pak0.pk3 (3725 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\haunted_mansion.pk3 (93 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\frostbite.pk3 (99 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\et_beach.pk3 (177 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\drush_b3.pk3 (117 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\cathedral_final.pk3 (82 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\caen2.pk3 (85 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\bremen_final_fix.pk3 (100 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\silent\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 (19 files)
    on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/silent
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\~.pk3 (42 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 (42 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 (42 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\Warbell.pk3 (242 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\supply.pk3 (44 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\subway.pk3 (174 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\SG_1945_final.pk3 (217 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\school_fa.pk3 (114 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\saberpeak_final.pk3 (243 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\rhine2.pk3 (117 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\purefrag.pk3 (21 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\pak2.pk3 (22 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\pak1.pk3 (10 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\mp_bin.pk3 (6 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\mml_minastirith_fp3.pk3 (90 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\mlb_temple.pk3 (83 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\mlb_daybreak.pk3 (158 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\goldrush-gals.pk3 (34 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\et_mor2_night_final.pk3 (92 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\etdo_f2.pk3 (136 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\castleattack_b5.pk3 (156 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\bremen_final.pk3 (100 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\adlernest_2.pk3 (120 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\adlernest.pk3 (113 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\1944_beach.pk3 (60 files)
    not on the pure list
C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/etmain

handle 1: etconsole.log
handle 2: demos/2013-10-13-163437-sp_delivery_te.dm_84
----------------------
40753 files in pk3 files
RE_Shutdown( 0 )
Stopped demo.
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
----- R_Init -----

GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation
GL_RENDERER: GeForce GTX 670/PCIe/SSE2
GL_VERSION: 4.4.0
GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTXGL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384
GL_MAX_ACTIVE_TEXTURES_ARB: 4

PIXELFORMAT: color(32-bits) Z(24-bit) stencil(0-bits)
MODE: -1, 1280 x 1024 windowed hz:60
GAMMA: hardware w/ 0 overbright bits
CPU: Intel Pentium III
rendering primitives: single glDrawElements
texturemode: GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_NEAREST
picmip: 3
texture bits: 0
multitexture: enabled
compiled vertex arrays: enabled
texenv add: enabled
compressed textures: disabled
anisotropy: 1.0
NV distance fog: disabled
Initializing Shaders
----- finished R_Init -----
LOADING... collision map
LOADING... sounds
voice chat memory size = 0

Initializing Sound Scripts
...loading 'sound/scripts/vo_allies.sounds'
...loading 'sound/scripts/vo_axis.sounds'
...loading 'sound/scripts/venice_ne4.sounds'
done.
LOADING... graphics
LOADING... maps/venice_ne4.bsp
WARNING: reused image gfx/loading/camp_map.tga with mixed glWrapClampMode parm
stitched 40 LoD cracks
...loaded 30563 faces, 499 meshes, 522 trisurfs, 0 flares 0 foliage
LOADING... entities
LOADING... game media
LOADING...  - textures
LOADING...  - models
LOADING...  - weapons
LOADING...  - items
LOADING...  - inline models
LOADING...  - server models
LOADING...  - particles
LOADING...  - classes
LOADING...  - game media done
LOADING... flamechunks
LOADING... clients
^dLoadLocations: ^3Warning: ^9No location data found for map ^2venice_ne4^9.
profiles/=FA=Annbl/-hud.dat
^2No HUD specified, default HUD loaded
CL_InitCGame:  1.09 seconds
Com_TouchMemory: 0 msec
Server: timelimit changed to 30
^2We also run Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Counter Strike and Call of Duty servers!
^3server: loaded stored XP from 45 secs ago
^1FIGHT!

Noticing only now that half of the maps are not on the pure list.. Am going to delete every maps and download fresh ones..

Edited by Ann!b@l

• Clan Friend

Address of the crash? Still the same?

re-downloading maps, reinstalling... hmm it doesn't convince me much.

Do you think a pure server would let you play with a pk3 with the wrong crc, without telling you anything? If a map is not in the pure list, it's just a map that is not played in that server. I'm not going to delete all my gammajump maps just because they aren't in the pure list, for example.

I know you have to try something, but imho it's either a driver issue or a problem with memory allocation in the game (even though I wonder why the game doesn't complain, then. Do you have enough com_hunkmegs?) Maybe the pk3 filesystem (too many pk3s? tried pk3 cleaner?) fails to load a file, it could be your config as well, but you would crash much more often in that case.

Your game crashes when it's drawing the 3d scene (I checked what's at that address in ET), so the first thing people would think is a driver problem (but then - why not on jaymod, since the engine is the same??)

You play in a pure server so it's guaranteed that you have the same pk3s everyone else has. (Well, cheaters can use unpure pk3s but you are not a cheater, so it doesn't count here). Unless there is some bug in this thing, redownloading a pk3 won't fix anything. Try to open a pk3 with a hexadecimal editor and change a single byte. You will be forced by the server to redownload it, just for a single wrong byte. If not, it means the pk3 is ok.

Or maybe you have too many pk3s, because there is a maximum limit afaik.

Try if you can see the address of the crash, if it's still the same as before.

Address of the crash? Still the same? Yes always the same.

re-downloading maps, reinstalling... hmm it doesn't convince me much. Me too but I don't want to exclude any details.

Do you think a pure server would let you play with a pk3 with the wrong crc, without telling you anything? If a map is not in the pure list, it's just a map that is not played in that server. I'm not going to delete all my gammajump maps just because they aren't in the pure list, for example.

I know you have to try something, but imho it's either a driver issue or a problem with memory allocation in the game (even though I wonder why the game doesn't complain, then. Do you have enough com_hunkmegs?) Maybe the pk3 filesystem (too many pk3s? tried pk3 cleaner?) fails to load a file, it could be your config as well, but you would crash much more often in that case.

Your game crashes when it's drawing the 3d scene (I checked what's at that address in ET), so the first thing people would think is a driver problem (but then - why not on jaymod, since the engine is the same??) This is my opinion too but there's some rendering cvars not forced on jaymod. Am going also to modify some settings like multi threading to see what happens.

You play in a pure server so it's guaranteed that you have the same pk3s everyone else has. (Well, cheaters can use unpure pk3s but you are not a cheater, so it doesn't count here). Unless there is some bug in this thing, redownloading a pk3 won't fix anything. Try to open a pk3 with a hexadecimal editor and change a single byte. You will be forced by the server to redownload it, just for a single wrong byte. If not, it means the pk3 is ok.

Or maybe you have too many pk3s, because there is a maximum limit afaik. Yes I'm aware that's why I usually stores unused pk3's of maps in my archives and also deleted the whole of my pk3's.

Try if you can see the address of the crash, if it's still the same as before.

Checked in windows logs and seems he mostly provides me these 2 kind of errors:

1)

- System

- Provider
      [ Name] Application Error
    - EventID 1000
      [ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2013-04-29T23:45:16.000000000Z

EventRecordID 23836

Channel Application

Computer ******-PC

Security

- EventData

et.exe
      445f5790
      cgame_mp_x86.dll
      4db590cb
      c0000005
      00020b7f
      01ce4500f6ad9c1c
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\et.exe
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\jaymod\cgame_mp_x86.dll
      d73f1d67-b126-11e2-a9be-10bf4882c3f7

2)

- System

- Provider
      [ Name] Application Error
    - EventID 1000
      [ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2      

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2013-08-15T16:00:03.000000000Z

EventRecordID 50753

Channel Application

Computer ******-PC

Security

- EventData

et.exe
      445f5790
      et.exe
      445f5790
      c0000005
      000710f0
      15c
      01ce999ffac83fd3
      be6d7367-05c3-11e3-9335-10bf4882c3f7

Edited by Ann!b@l

Me blond thinking tells me its your vid card kicking u of the game cos it is not able to perform (aka digest data it gets). Checked your logs and dont see any issues or reasons why it should crash. Dont think it is drivers of any software related (or even kernel Oo). You play on high resolution? Maybe reduce it? Maybe vid card gets too hot ?  anyway -good lucks fixing it

• Clan Friend

in your Windows logs,

710f0 is the same address as before (I think it's an offset here, so you don't have the '4' at the start).

The other crash is a jaymod crash, probably unrelated.

about that demo, have you tried to replay some demo to see if your game crashes during demo replay as well?