The ultimate debate !!! Cracked vs Legit

oOShockWaveOo

Hello

Let's get this clear now, it's free, it's east to get, so it's better :P, nah that's not what I really think I blame everything on my country, lol if you wanna play CoD 4 online in a legit way you must travel 300 miles or more, for me it's either get it cracked or nothing, not much of a choice there ... 

So what about you guys ? Torrent or Steam ? ... and don't worry the FBI is not following this topic... I think...

you don't understand guys, I really have no way to buy a game in my town loool, even online, this is what I'm trying to say, it's either you play it hacked or don't play at all !!!!.. period, people sell cracked games and illegal moies on stores with no problem, that's what I'm trying to change, I mostly play FreeToPlay games such as Battlefield P4F, Planetside, W:ET, War Thunder, rappelz and others, I rarely play solo games....

This Clan only support players with legit copies of games  , just sayin ....

I only play W:ET....

you don't understand guys, I really have no way to buy a game in my town loool, even online, this is what I'm trying to say, it's either you play it hacked or don't play at all !!!!.. period, people sell cracked games and illegal moies on stores with no problem, that's what I'm trying to change, I mostly play FreeToPlay games such as Battlefield P4F, Planetside, W:ET, War Thunder, rappelz and others, I rarely play solo games....

I only play W:ET....

How can you be online (obviously) and not beeing able to buy a game if you wanted to?

It's so hard... I first must go to some banks which are only located north about 300 miles from where I live, and I make a request with loads of papers, and wait more than 2 months and get back there and get a visa card and MC, however the transaction of the money also take time, from 2 weeks to a month, and If I wanted to buy a game like CoD 4 legally, I only get the Key not the whole thing, I tell you, more than 98% of the computer in Algeria run a pirated version of Windows. My friend thinks just like me, he bought a PS 3 CD, it cost him about 70 $ while on amazon it's 1,99 $, that game was motorstorm I think...

you don't have online banking? or buy a visa prepaid off the net? or paypal? Just asking because if you intend to play here ( which we want) you need to own your copy legally or we can't let you.( we are not a hacker clan) Also not really trying to pry here but yo brought it up, How do you pay your monthly bills if it takes so long to get money moved around? ( just doesn't seem that it should be that overly complicated.)

you guys got this all wrong, I only play W:ET which is free,, I think, I don't intend to play any other game even legally, with that being said, and for no more miss-understanding I wish to close this topic :), no intention to break any rules thnx

It's so hard... I first must go to some banks which are only located north about 300 miles from where I live, and I make a request with loads of papers, and wait more than 2 months and get back there and get a visa card and MC, however the transaction of the money also take time, from 2 weeks to a month, and If I wanted to buy a game like CoD 4 legally, I only get the Key not the whole thing, I tell you, more than 98% of the computer in Algeria run a pirated version of Windows. My friend thinks just like me, he bought a PS 3 CD, it cost him about 70 $ while on amazon it's 1,99 $, that game was motorstorm I think...

Wow ur oldskool, I like it! Fck technology!

• Like 1

An Amish with a computer? I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

EDIT: That's quotable material there o.O 

• Like 1

Weird, so you can't use online-banking, paypal or just cash on delivery?

Didn´t have a chance to use even paypal also till couple of years ago local banks introduced "virtual credit card". Strangly enough my euros "seemed" on bank account like butchered cows and camels to paypal staff so couldn´t link my bank account with paypal, don´t think I still can. So yeah strange but thats how it is.

And still can´t access shows on Netflix etc... with reason: "Sorry your IP is from Mars and can inflict our servers with gay pr0n so your IP is blocked"

Luckily enough I´m "allowed" to buy games from gamefly\steam\origin.

Else it wasn´t really many choices. And since I have the same chance to get games like western civilised world I only buy originals. Hope more copyright holders( and notice that they usually have nothing much to do with people who actually put effort in producing music\games\movies) would understand it.

• Like 1