The time has come

Eggtato

Jesus dude you have a lot of life learning and growing up to do still.

Despite how you feel about leadership we all spent a lot of time standing up for you and defending your maturity despite your young age. Glad to see that was time well spent.

I did not reply to this topic to pwn you, but if you want to see it that way, then fine. There are more productive things for me to spend my time on than waste it trying to help you to get over whatever problem with us you have. I really was bummed to see you go.

bon voyage.

PS: "the clan is never gonna get the problem solved with lazy admins that is my opinion" <-- If we all had attitudes like that, we sure wouldn't be able to solve it  :) 

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 3

• Administrators

When speed says "pwned by GI..." means "damm that GIJoe... He again posted faster then me!"  That's how I see it.  Pwning is common slang in gaming world and used for various things.

That being said cya around. 

Rome was not build a day and for sure you can't make server popular in a week because if that would be the case then we wouldn't be having empty killbox for months!

• Like 9

I had a cry once too. Fortunately my man Gubbi snapped me out of it.  Would of been a huge mistake. Go away, take care of buisness.  We're not going anywhere.

• Like 1

Well I gotta say I am disappointed in this decision. I was one of the people who pulled hard for ya to get full membership in this clan, because I thought I saw something that others didn't see.. What some thought was arrogance and childishness I saw as brash,tough, strong willed, but apparently I was mistaken.. I just knew you would take some of the things you saw as walls and use that pride, and self confidence to tear them down. I saw you as a fighter, but this is not fighting, it's more like giving up.. I understand there are real life issues and that has to always come first, but I do not, in any way accept the other excuses.. 

We all see things different, no two of us are just a like, there will be many times, in this clan and in real life that you will find this out. Sometimes disagreement can spawn great ideas, friendships, solutions to problems and most importantly, understanding.. 

Wolfie I think you are a great guy and we have had some awesome times on TS, and in game and I gotta say it bothers me just a bit that you have resigned and are no longer a part of the clan, but I know you have to do what you have to do..

With these things being said, I hope you stick around for TS and on the servers, because you have made some good friends who will miss you..

P.S. No one here is attacking you or anything, they are just giving you their opinions and thoughts, just like you were when you started this topic  :D

I already miss ya buddy :D

• Like 6

Taking the easy way in any aspect of my life has shown get me nowhere. My opinion is it is easy to criticize. Finding the solutions is quite more difficult but is also quite more rewarding.

Take care.

Gengis

• Like 2

Well I gotta say I am disappointed in this decision. I was one of the people who pulled hard for ya to get full membership in this clan, because I thought I saw something that others didn't see.. What some thought was arrogance and childishness I saw as brash,tough, strong willed, but apparently I was mistaken.. I just knew you would take some of the things you saw as walls and use that pride, and self confidence to tear them down. I saw you as a fighter, but this is not fighting, it's more like giving up.. I understand there are real life issues and that has to always come first, but I do not, in any way accept the other excuses.. 

We all see things different, no two of us are just a like, there will be many times, in this clan and in real life that you will find this out. Sometimes disagreement can spawn great ideas, friendships, solutions to problems and most importantly, understanding.. 

Wolfie I think you are a great guy and we have had some awesome times on TS, and in game and I gotta say it bothers me just a bit that you have resigned and are no longer a part of the clan, but I know you have to do what you have to do..

With these things being said, I hope you stick around for TS and on the servers, because you have made some good friends who will miss you..

P.S. No one here is attacking you or anything, they are just giving you their opinions and thoughts, just like you were when you started this topic   :D

I already miss ya buddy :D

I may stick around but it is whatever takes my pick. New games, new people, time to explore as it is I am better being a lone-wolf

Edited by WolfENgang
  • Like 1

When speed says "pwned by GI..." means "damm that GIJoe... He again posted faster then me!"  That's how I see it.  Pwning is common slang in gaming world and used for various things.

What he said, sorry if ya took that the wrong way. I was just joking around with GI. Anyways like I said to each his own. Things happen, not everyones gonna like it and not everyone is gonna stay around forever. We enjoy the time that we have and we have fun.  Like I said hope whatever real life stuff is going on it goes in your favor and that your docs appointment went alright. Though that line bout lazy admin pisses me off, thats your opinion and not ours.

That being said I hate to see a goodbye topic filled with arguin so lets just leave it at goodbye. :D

What he said, sorry if ya took that the wrong way. I was just joking around with GI. Anyways like I said to each his own. Things happen, not everyones gonna like it and not everyone is gonna stay around forever. We enjoy the time that we have and we have fun.  Like I said hope whatever real life stuff is going on it goes in your favor and that your docs appointment went alright. Though that line bout lazy admin pisses me off, thats your opinion and not ours.

That being said I hate to see a goodbye topic filled with arguin so lets just leave it at goodbye. :D

Well the docs appointment, that went okay up to the part where I need an op.

Edited by WolfENgang

Good luck Wolf, I will look forward to your singing on shout box!  Your keen eye and comments supporting other Clan members will be missed.  Take care of what is most important (you), feel free to drop a line whenever you want!

Diggity

• Like 1

Darn! Late to one more thing again.. Finally back in LA from Vegas where I was not ready to spend 20 bucks for a couple of hours of internet.. Anyways that apart.. I had already heard about you leaving wolf and i know you were discussing it with Gi, speed and me for a while.. However i must say I am disappointed. Along with some others, i was one of the guys gunning for you all the time and never ready to accept anyone calling you a kid or undermining you because of your age.. So yes i am pretty disappointed to see you leave.. But that was your decision to make and you made it, so i will respect it. But take this advice, never burn bridges in your life when leaving.. 

About your comments; like everyone said and i told you a couple of times on xfire, kickstarting a server takes time and dedicated effort. Dedicated effort doesnt mean 1 week and giving up.. It needs effort over a couple of months.. Also as i told you on xfire, we were ready provide any kind of support that you needed in your "mission" of getting killbox going. Moreover, I dont agree with you calling people lazy admins. As far as giving chances goes, we are always up for giving people second chances and we have said this before. We have been through such situations tons of times and know what we are looking for when giving chances..

Also I hope all your real life stuff gets sorted soon.

Good luck and have a great life ahead.

Cheers,

Killergun

Moreover, I dont agree with you calling people lazy admins.

...ummm given i started a topic...titled that...i think you mean you dont agree that he thinks we cant fix the problem...cough cough...

that or next time ill let you come up with the title bossman

W H Y D O Y O U H A V E T O L E A V E ! !

I am sad that you are leaving Wolfe... You have been a great guy to game with and talk to. You must visit from time to time. And stay in contact with us bro.

Stealth