Last Meal

Po3t

So imagine you're on death row and you're given the opportunity to order your last meal.....anything you want.  What would yours be?

Mine would have to be mozzarella cheese sticks (nothing better than fried cheese...unless there's bacon around it), chicken fettucine alfredo (again with bacon) and key lime cheesecake.  Figure if I'm going to die....I'm going to put myself into a food coma first :P

lets see, smoked any kind of meat, spicy rhino fries( wedge cut potatoes with cayenne peppers coated in three types of cheese topped with bacon and served with sour cream), corn on the cob and buttered egg noodles. for dessert Tiramisu ( made with hennessy cognac)  and at least a thirty year old scotch, backed up with a fine hand rolled cigar ( churchill to be exact ). I think that would get me ready to die, if not kill me in my cell

Let's see, I would want a heart attack of a meal, too much to eat! First, I need stuffing, give me an entire pot of that stuff. Then, chili spread on top of mashed potatoes, kind of like a bowl made out of the potatoes. A 2 liter bottle of Dr Pepper would fit nicely with a pulled pork sandwich, and perhaps some fried chicken! To top it all off, I would want to end with some absolutely delicious rhubarb pie, with homemade whipped cream on top! that meal would be amazing.