Moving profile to another computer HELP

Shinobi

Hey guys, I need to move my Et profile and stuff from my Laptop to my PC. I was wondering if there were anyways I can like transfer my GUID or retype it in a file that way it recognizes my profile on my PC instead of my laptop. Any help would be great!

Thanks!!!

Shinobi

• Administrators

Navigate to your Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory 2.60b folder, right click on the folder, select copy and then paste it to a flash drive. Then paste it on the PC. Open the folder right click on the ET.exe go to Send to and click on Desktop (create shortcut). And that is it. Make sure to edit your cfg to reflect the size of the screen. Once you launch ET click on Play Online and make sure that Punkbuster is enabled in the lower right hand side ( I never had to re-enabled it, launching ET usually would do that for me, but might be different on your comp)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 years later...

Hi guys,

is this still valid? I just got a new PC and need to do the change. I've seen the post is from 2013 so...

Any help will be appreciated!

Regards,

31 minutes ago, Palace said:

Hi guys,

is this still valid? I just got a new PC and need to do the change. I've seen the post is from 2013 so...

Any help will be appreciated!

Regards,

Yep, drag and drop the folder mate, works fine.