F|A BEGINNERS #2 XPS - XP Save issue Resolved

daredevil

• Administrators

We have changed the server IP of F|A Beginners #2 XPS and XP Save issues should be resolved. 

Fearless Assassins Enemy Territory Gaming Server List

More new things will come soon on this server :)

Enjoy!

• Like 4

Hi,

The last fews days i said many times on the server : if you lost XP report it on the forums....hoping those concerned will do it.

Am i wrong when i send em to the forums ? I should send em to the tracker instead ?

Gengis

I don't think there should be any changes,the changes that have been made are too much..the bots are now nearly impossible to kill as anything but medic.. i'm one of the best players on that server (Sounds like i'm blowing my own trumpet,but it's true) and i find it hard to stay alive for more than three or four kills,17 bots aside is better than 18,it is laggy enough already,i don't like the Map Cortex,i don't think it's a good idea to add any more maps,if anything i would like the Cortex map to be removed.

I realize it isn't my server,and i don't have a say in it..but as someone who plays there everyday,i don't like the idea of any change.

Could you take off two bots? so it is only 17 aside?

i have never seen Angel on the server,so i don't know why he is saying thanks and i've only seen gengis once on that other server,why do you feel the need to change anything? the only issue was with the crashing,it's fixed now..and i dont see any need to change anything

It is your server & you are paying for it,i understand that.. but you're not playing there either.. you can make changes to other servers and it wouldn't bother me,but i don't like the idea of it all being changed by people who don't even play there..it isn't going to affect you in any way.

It doesn't need a single thing changed.

Thanks for your time,i hope there are no more changes apart from removing two bots & that Cortex map.

Edited by El indio

First of all we just said that XP is saving now and as administrators we have that obligation to test things out.

I also noticed that bots skill level is really high there now, despite the name suggests its "beginners". They came with numbers and moved very well and also shot very accurately, If you´d go against them without taking advantage of their dumbness its really hard to get kills. Though I managed to get several triple kills in row with mg when they ran directly towards me in distance... So I hope it was some mistake by server owner and will get fixed.

I see you already found the topic about Cortex map. Didn´t notice any huge lag spikes but If you are experiencing any feel free to make new topic in appropriate section: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum-11/announcement-9-how-to-recognize-your-lag/

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Omni bots - Fixed to 34.

Omni bots - Difficulty Fixed

Cortex Removed for time being. 

• Administrators

Thanks a lot.

You are welcome :)

i have never seen Angel on the server,so i don't know why he is saying thanks and i've only seen gengis once on that other server,why do you feel the need to change anything? the only issue was with the crashing,it's fixed now..and i dont see any need to change anything

Angel doesn't play on that server and even I don't play on Jay3 and yet I say thanks to him and all other admins who keep peaceful gameplay on servers so others/regulars can enjoy. U don't need to play on server to say "thanks". 

Also just because you don't feel change is not needed doesn't mean it wouldn't be their. Changes are bound to happen and it would be liked by someone and disliked by few. But just it might be disliked by few doesn't mean we will not do any changes. :)

But there is a saying don't fix what isn't broken,i am nobody to tell you what to do,but have you been asked by anybody on F|A Beginners #2 XPS to change anything?

You can just turn around and say we're changing it f*** you blah blah,but in my opinion there is no need to change,unless people want change on that server?

anyhow i really appreciate you being cooperative and not just saying f you.. it is all ok on that server now i think..just a little lag,but i don't think there is anything you can do about that (it isn't my end of the line,as other people have said it is a bit laggy,some people have joined and typed "Laggy" then left..so i know it isn't just me.

Edited by El indio