Website Website Moving To New Webserver

daredevil

Hey dd, in abner it is not showing what the next map is unless an admin types !next map and does not show all players when you type !pl.

Also, had to edit this as it did not post what I typed, lol.

• Leader

1)  Gallery:

Two files I uploaded to my Gallery on July 16 are missing.  No big deal for me, but other people's links to gallery photos, etc., may seem broken. 

2)  Minor glitch:

When I pressed "New content" for forums a few minutes ago, the time-span was "Last 6 months", changed from "Last 24 Hours".

I mention this here so that others don't go through a week or two of postings before realizing that they are being shown too many "new posts".

• Leader

attachicon.giferror.png  What is this error ? I had it a few mins back .

BTW, I told Joe Dirt on jay#1 about this error and he says he knows these things as they happen anyway, so I suggest you not pester him on-server like I did.

I started having issues today to where when in the Forums I select Cod4 to view this forum it takes me back to the FA home page.  I've tried all links on the Forum page and they do the same.  I've tried in a different web browser, I've tried without loggin into my account, I've deleted al my cookies and history and still the same.  Links to specific post like the latest news or site announcements will get me to a specific posting, but I can't seem to get to a particular forum page.  I can't get to the Application Forum or any form catagory by selecting that forum link.  Has anyone experianced this and if so what was the fix.  Thanks.

I started having issues today to where when in the Forums I select Cod4 to view this forum it takes me back to the FA home page.  I've tried all links on the Forum page and they do the same.  I've tried in a different web browser, I've tried without loggin into my account, I've deleted al my cookies and history and still the same.  Links to specific post like the latest news or site announcements will get me to a specific posting, but I can't seem to get to a particular forum page.  I can't get to the Application Forum or any form catagory by selecting that forum link.  Has anyone experianced this and if so what was the fix.  Thanks.

I am and have spoken to a few others that are as well.

• Administrators

Should be fixed now :) Reminds me i should stop working @4AM cos u ended up missing one point and end up with wrong results... ;)

Sorry for the trouble everyone!

• Like 3

• Leader

Sorry for the trouble everyone!

No Problem whatsoever!    ( Although we did go   :eek  at times! )

Thank you for your service.   :app:

I am still not able to access any of the forums.....is there something additional I should do?  Thankfully I am able to click on the postings on the right side to get in here and type.  Appreciate the hard work, please let me know what else I need to do to make it work :)

OK, after reading Snakes e-mail, I closed out explorer and deleted my history (to include cookies), and now I can access the forums with no problem! 

Yes, delete history and cookies and it should work fine.  When i first came in it was doing the same thing, but deleted history and cookies so now everything is fine.  Thanks so much for keeping us straight.

• Leader

Fearless Assassins →General Section →General Discussion

clicking "The Lounge" goes to Home Page

other topics are OK

ADDED:  or Tracker better for such reports?

• Administrators

Fearless Assassins →General Section →General Discussion

clicking "The Lounge" goes to Home Page

other topics are OK

ADDED:  or Tracker better for such reports?

Did u do what Snake said? 

• Leader

Did u do what Snake said? 

I also lost access to an important private forum.

I finally ended up doing all Snake said, instead of just deleting the FA and server.cpmstar.com cookies.  That did not work.  I tried setting it to not remember my logon info.  Did not work.  I restarted IE after each change.

What did work is going into IE's "inPrivate browsing" and then logging on.  I could then get into Lounge.  I restarted ET and found I can get into that private forum as well. 

Or is this just temporary?

• Administrators

I also lost access to an important private forum.

I finally ended up doing all Snake said, instead of just deleting the FA and server.cpmstar.com cookies.  That did not work.  I tried setting it to not remember my logon info.  Did not work.  I restarted IE after each change.

What did work is going into IE's "inPrivate browsing" and then logging on.  I could then get into Lounge.  I restarted ET and found I can get into that private forum as well. 

Or is this just temporary?

This is odd.

• Leader

This is odd.

Yes, and it might be coincidence that my actions preceded the "repair".

ADDED: Problem returned, with a different forum, after the next post's time.