• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Just a heads up

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WarMongrel

WarMongrel

L3: Novice

• User
  • 195 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
I have recently suffered and unfortunate event. Complete computer meltdow! :( my 8 yr old powwer supply faild so i replaced it with another. A "coolmax brand" well needless to say they are junk and it caused my board tp burn up when the cpu asked for some power... Not good. i have ordered some new parts that should arive sometime next week but it will probably be at least the weekend until i am able to get ingame. :mad I have this loaner comp form 1980 but i can only visit forms and sign on xfire. Feel free to hit me up if you need but you wont see me ingame for a bit..

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
Can you PM me your cellphone so I can abuse you? Your PC is gone and my internet is gone. I am bored with dial up :(

Reaver

Reaver

• User
  • 112 posts
Unknown at this point
I could have told you not to buy that brand, i have to convince customers every day not to buy that hunk of shit, and you would not be the first person i have heard have this outcome...

=TR=Viper

=TR=Viper

L2: Beginner

• User
  • 42 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:4

I could have told you not to buy that brand, i have to convince customers every day not to buy that hunk of shit, and you would not be the first person i have heard have this outcome...

Price for them is always tempting.

Learned my lesson a long time ago about PSU's.

My PC Power and Cooling 750 was worth every penny.

Josh/Faded :)

Josh/Faded :)

• User
  • 243 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:0
Even the name, "coolmax" sounds like shit. Kind of sounds like a cream you put on burns to make the stinging go away ^^
lol.. Idk what mine is, but it works and never had any problems. About 99% of my PC is alienware so I would imagine that is aswell.
lol, Well it works on my specs anywho:

4 gigs of ram
1GB mem 512MB Ati radeon
Intel core 3.4 quadcore processor
2 TB hard drives that have 24 MB of speed or w/e? not too familiar with that one..
Plus a 24 inch LCD screen :D

Oh and idk if this helps, but my PC has liquid cooling? Like tubes of green stuff throughout my PC case lol.....

And my case looks like:
http://gadgetophilia...case__ar_1_.jpg
except blue? I couldnt find one :/

aarop2

aarop2

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 967 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
Contributor
hope you can get back online soon