Just a heads up

WarMongrel

I have recently suffered and unfortunate event. Complete computer meltdow! :( my 8 yr old powwer supply faild so i replaced it with another. A "coolmax brand" well needless to say they are junk and it caused my board tp burn up when the cpu asked for some power... Not good. i have ordered some new parts that should arive sometime next week but it will probably be at least the weekend until i am able to get ingame. :mad I have this loaner comp form 1980 but i can only visit forms and sign on xfire. Feel free to hit me up if you need but you wont see me ingame for a bit..

• Administrators

Can you PM me your cellphone so I can abuse you? Your PC is gone and my internet is gone. I am bored with dial up :(

I could have told you not to buy that brand, i have to convince customers every day not to buy that hunk of shit, and you would not be the first person i have heard have this outcome...

Price for them is always tempting.

Learned my lesson a long time ago about PSU's.

My PC Power and Cooling 750 was worth every penny.

Even the name, "coolmax" sounds like shit. Kind of sounds like a cream you put on burns to make the stinging go away ^^

lol.. Idk what mine is, but it works and never had any problems. About 99% of my PC is alienware so I would imagine that is aswell.

lol, Well it works on my specs anywho:

4 gigs of ram

1GB mem 512MB Ati radeon

Intel core 3.4 quadcore processor

2 TB hard drives that have 24 MB of speed or w/e? not too familiar with that one..

Plus a 24 inch LCD screen :D

Oh and idk if this helps, but my PC has liquid cooling? Like tubes of green stuff throughout my PC case lol.....

And my case looks like:

http://gadgetophilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/computer_case__ar_1_.jpg

except blue? I couldnt find one :/