Silly signs as promised!

Diggity

Ok, I been too busy at work and then trying to learn FA admin stuff and just surfing the forums and realized I neglected to follow up my vacation thread with the silly signs we saw.  Here are just a couple...I will post more as I get the chance and hope you enjoy them.  I have one I took on my phone while I was in an airport in Japan that I really hope to share!  Please feel free to comment....also stage setter for these signs is Hawaii National Volcano Park.

post-11745-0-58199600-1373789942_thumb.jpg

post-11745-0-96144900-1373790024_thumb.jpg

Lol love the signs just brilliant atleast they are warning you first. Was it a good holiday?

Yeah Wolf it was pretty good, I have a post that talks about it under Diggler family vacation, think it is this same lounge area.  It has a couple pics of the area we visited and a pic of Kiluea the active volcano in Hawaii.

Elevator sign in sweden!

GW2nd.jpg

Think its pretty self explaining so i dont need to translate it ;)

ROFL!  I should get the one my wife has from Germany that is for no dogs allowed to poop here!

LOL, what the, they need a sign to stop people with rubbish bins falling down lift wells ?

Here is the translation ;)

Caution Risk of crushing!

Harmful to transport cargo in elevators lacking internal doors or gates