@mr speedfact

Drizzt DoUrden

Get well soon you nub. Maybe you start thinking now and change a few things. No wonder you get sick all the time...

You better listen to your wife, she seems to know better what's good for you than you do. Don't make me call her to take away your internet! :mad

• Like 5

Oh gubbi, GI and me have already warned him that we will call his wife. Also we have given him an ultimatum to get off the forums and server for a week or we will block his account.. So if comes to you saying he wants his account unblocked you know what to say :D

• Like 2

Get well Speedy.  We are here for ya, even me at 1 in the morning when you have nothing better to do but spam my TS channel.  And take a break. Did you know that stress increases the sickness? True study!  So get your arse off the forums and games and just relax!

• Leader

There are a few advantages to missing a day of FA and ET, such as reading a post like this late, after the victim has replied, "I'm OK!"

It's good to know that, in fact, Speedy is recovering nicely.

Speedy, when you report yourself fit for duty, we can all do and say:    :dance:

Oh gubbi, GI and me have already warned him that we will call his wife. Also we have given him an ultimatum to get off the forums and server for a week or we will block his account.. So if comes to you saying he wants his account unblocked you know what to say :D

I will breath on you! Since you cant block sexy!

• Like 1