=F|A= . (dot)

. (dotman)

am i a bad admin  

26 members have voted

1. 1. am i a bad admin

• yes
    • no
    • who gives a Fuck

hi guys i was playing a while ago and some one said i was a bad admin i don't think i am but then i called a vote and 50% of the ppl playing said yes i was a bad admin if so i would like to know why they think that as i don't think so please have your say so i can improve my admin ways :thanks

hi guys i was playing a while ago and some one said i was a bad admin i don't think i am but then i called a vote and 50% of the ppl playing said yes i was a bad admin if so i would like to know why they think that as i don't think so please have your say so i can improve my admin ways :thanks

lol, no offense but if i were you i woulden't take the vote seriously. IMO, most people don't care and just stabbed a random button. There's no doubt you going to make enemies from this game - lol for example KYN dosen't think highly of my admin skills ^^ Dosen't mean your bad all round just means you can't please everyone as much as you would like :(

But then its really not up to me...

I can't vote cos i dunno you or what is your attitude like an admin :P

but admins are always wrong if you pay attention to players comments ... you have to deal with it and do your job in the same time : :roll:

as F257 said.. you cant please them all.. personally I think bad admins are the one that don't care.. teams are uneven.. there are naggers.. or ppl messing with teammates.. and admins do nothing.. and that does not happen on F|A server, there is always one around doing its job.. B)

Of course sometimes ppl think admins are there to server.. and if they don't kick, ban or mute by request.. they think the admin is bad... :?

But if an admin would do it.. then it wouldn't be much worth having admins.. you might as well give admin privileges to everyone.. :?

So being an admin, is not about making friends or giving in to requests.. is about doing whats wright to the server..and to everyone playing.. even the ones

that don't speak much.. but still are enjoying the game.. :hmm

about the in game vote..please..do you really give any credit to those votes?? since I saw someone making a vote about if apple pie is better then "something else i don't recall".. Most of the times I see a vote I just type F1.. :lol:

And remember "with great power comes great responsibility".. and no one said it would be easy... :hmm

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the people on this server that I've played with have been cool as hell. I only ever needed an admin about anything at all once.

Some punk was intentionally blocking the doorway on oasis, and I said something in chat. Within 10 seconds he was warned, and he stopped right away.

If it requires you guys to be 'terrible admins' to keep this server the way it is, then keep doing 'poorly,' and I'll keep playing with you 'shitty admins.' :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...