Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

• 2 weeks later...

In Marrakech, it is possible to destroy the laboratory doors (dynamite-requiring ones) by planting it at the back door at the entrance near the axis command post.

This requires 2 dynamites: every dynamite destroyers a part of the backdoor (there are 2). These dynamite plants are not spoken out by the central command voice. Furthermore, although destroying the backside of the laboratory, it does not destroy the front door (where one is required to plant the dynamite).

Obviously, this requires a covertops as well as an engineer to do. But still, it's fishy!

dont know if this is meant to be this way but on NQ1 on the "fuel dump" map 1 of the fueldump gates only have 1 build option wich keeps the gate open

• Leader

dont know if this is meant to be this way but on NQ1 on the "fuel dump" map 1 of the fueldump gates only have 1 build option wich keeps the gate open

There are different versions of "fuel dump".  On one version, Axis can build both complete gates, while on another, they can only build one complete gate.

• Like 1

• Leader

A quote from Barn!e's Tracker post : http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-2983-glider-map-axis-defence-rockets-not-working-jay3/

Hi,

Because we have gravity affecting panza the Axis cannot defend this map well. There are rockets for shooting down the glider on the Axis second spawn roof but because of the panza script they are hitting the ground way ahead of the glider. Which is not as intended by the map designer. Can we please have a map script fixing the gravity affect on these map rockets so that Axis have some chance of shooting down the glider. Not to mention how much more fun that map is when it works.

It might be that only way to do this is script the panza gravity setting to off for this map. That will mean adding the gravity affect setting to all other map scripts in rotation as the maps are random selected..sorry. :) It is worth it though as the map sucks without.

Thank you.

Barn!e

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

On Fata Morgana the bots just stay uselessly at the spawn waiting to be spawn killed.

If so, you should post that issue to tracker with info in which server this is happening in :P I think that map has been issue for bots in many of our servers (missing bot waypoints)

• Like 1

If so, you should post that issue to tracker with info in which server this is happening in :P I think that map has been issue for bots in many of our servers (missing bot waypoints)

I definitely will then :) That's it, waypoints (or should I say waypints ? :cheers ) I couldn't remember the name, thank you !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Leader

Currently playing Minath on Jay1 and Axis still spawn outside the city after blowing up the first gate.

That should have been a temporary glitch that happens to some maps from time to time.  I hope.

Did the Allies spawn at their second spot or did they still spawn at their first spawn?  

• Platinum VIP

a map issue at street of italy, getting stuck on the ladder at the axis command center :/ several times i stucked at the ladder..