Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem with Streets of Italy,having fps drop everytime I go outside,resulting in frame by frame display,just impossible to play.You can find me camping in corridors,which is a shame considering that the weather seems to be nice:]

As my ping is always more than 300,there must be some link.

• 2 months later...

Just a map you might want to consider for Jay server #2

Super Gold Rush.

Given that there are so many exist points on this map its sure to create a bloody game play. Also you might want to tweak the artillery settings to allow a more frequent usage of it all.

SGR map link http://splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=1685

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Leader

that just means the bots have no way points its not a map issue

We may have an incomplete waypoint file-set for that map.  I sent a message to the Uploader.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Karsiah on Recruiting#2, no OmniBot waypoints.

I know it's not a map issue but it seems silly to create a whole new topic for an issue like this, and the best platform to bring it up.

• Leader

Minas tirith: axis bots run back to gate 1 when 1&2 are blown, have heard 3rd one has to be blown in order to axis bots start acting all right again.

Yes.  They will keep going back to gate 1 until the third gate is blown.  If they are killed after that, they will play with their team again.  I put the gate-1 camping-bots to spec after gate 3 is blown and if they don't rejoin their team I put them back.  

If the Allied bots aren't killed, they will stay at gate 1, too.  This may mean that the Allied bots have the same issue, but since any return-to-gate 1 would seem like an attack on Axis, we wouldn't notice it.

A very few of us may have the skills needed to fix this, depending on the © of the original files, I guess.

• Leader

that just means the bots have no way points its not a map issue

I have been meaning to make a list of maps and servers where there are way point problems.  I know that some of these work  on some servers, so we do have the files.  I should include the date & time of record, so duplicate efforts are not made.

• 3 weeks later...

In Beach invasion (ALLIES) , when you got droped to the ground you die instantly . Once when when the 30 sec warming up time starts to countdown and ummm 2 days ago maybe i was playing as an alli and around at the 5th minute i just got thrown down like a ball and died. Idk if its map issue or some setting may be added jut saying that this happened to poor untitled few days ago   :P 

• 3 months later...

The Only issue i have been having is the same maps, over, and over, and over, and over, and over,and over....and dont tell me that you can vote.....ive been on where the people that vote are not enough to TRUMP the computer 

• 1 month later...

That strange version of gold rush in silent 1 server.. Allies never win that. not enough time and defending is so easy..

I think that theres no actual issue on that map, but is just sucks so hard, and still many ppl woting for that cos they think its normal gr

Oh, and also that roof version of .. what that map name is.. damn, cant remember, but still.. there are no waypoints to bots. just standing there

Edited by EwilTwin

• 3 months later...