POLL: allow public !votekick !voteban !votemute !votesilence

Narug0

TF2 change !votekick !voteban !votemute !votesilence how public vote.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Make votes public?

Some people tend to overuse it and spam with votes all the time if there is someone they dont like.
But yes, it could be good when more mature players use it to get rid of some troll/spamming kid.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont think that would be good idea for the jaymod maybe some of the less pub servers

Ne0, read the section this was posted in. It's for Team Fortress 2, not ET. Jaymod has no relevance here :)

I voted yes, because there aren't many FA members that camp the TF2 server :) Although I do share the same concern as Lain.

lol retard me sry i really want to get that game looks fun ;)

Its free, just download it.

Some people tend to overuse it and spam with votes all the time if there is someone they dont like.

But yes, it could be good when more mature players use it to get rid of some troll/spamming kid.

This usually happens, every server that this option is in, it usually gets abused. example: Some pro enters server, kicks ass, and people from other team vote him out; flamewar begins.

I think it would be better just stick to admins.

• Like 1

i dont think that would be good idea for the jaymod maybe some of the less pub servers

hes talking bout TF2 :)

nvm i see you figured it out lol my bad

Its free, just download it.

This usually happens, every server that this option is in, it usually gets abused. example: Some pro enters server, kicks ass, and people from other team vote him out; flamewar begins.

I think it would be better just stick to admins.

Well i have start downloadin today so yeah :)

• Like 1