Problem with my et.

WaaSabi

Hellow mates, this week was too strange. I played et normal, but yesterday turn on my pc and wanted to play some maps. But a problem have. I started the game normaly, and join to FA Silent like always. I was in spec a bit, specing a friend (Damask) and all work good. 

But when i move my mouse a terrible lag attack me, all the time( i cant play). I move the -> and work good, but when i move mouse no. 

Here a photo ( each moving mouse, are the | of lag -green)

Please help me!. I installed again 3 time the game, i downloaded the new drivers of my video card ( gforce 7100 gs) i changed the port of my mouse, and bought a new mouse. I dont have more ideas lol

Thanks!!

post-3776-0-92803000-1371845305_thumb.jpg

• Clan Friend

every time you move your mouse your point of view changes, and it has to be sent to the server, so it could be a network upload problem as well.

but I see you get 5 (!) fps, forget about that, it can't be :P

If you spec someone or if you don't move your mouse everything is ok, you say?

I would check your graphics card drivers settings, maybe some setting went to default after you installed the driver.

p.s.

don't reinstall ET, it's a waste of time in 99.99999% of the cases

Thanks for answer.

@ i couldnt download that file, idk why

@when i move my mouse have that problem, when i see someone on spec, the game work really good. But when i move for my self the mouse the lag attack me on spec too.In another words, if i join to the server without mouse, the game work good, i can move good.

Are you usin USB or PS2 mouse, check Control Panel->System settings->Device Manager, if there are some yellow ! then update mobo drivers.

(Also I remember some1 had similar problem but couldnt´t find in forums)

Hi Vanaraud, yes im using PS2 mouse, like that ( http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRToSUk_CDiwjrNUyvDSovrVYV8l9L0vVWY6kyLi6L89ZrZn-Fc). I never download or installed some driver on mouse , was strange one day worked good, and the next one that brokend, i dont understand.

Thanks for help!.

Ok here the pic s3ti. Thanks for answer

Doesn't look too bad but overall a bit high for a machine without heavy load. Try again with ET running and maybe other games and look if the spikes get bigger (with mouse movements). I would say that 5 fps are somehow alarming...

Edited by S3ti

Driver settings of the mouse? or of my video card?. I installed another game, and mouse worked good, its only in my et.

Thanks!

Random low FPS. I'd just save your key, and do a fresh install of Wolfenstein along with deleting your mouse configuration, and let it re-install. Recommend the second option first before deleting and re-installing Wolfenstein.  Happy Fragging :camper