Hey peoples! I am on Summer break!

CaulkLiquor

Hello to all!

I have been inactive for the months I have been in school and the last month I have been job searching. I am returning in september, but I will be gaming over the next 3 months hopefully with you guys.

First, I want to publically thank Theo. LONG STORY SHORT My roommate smashed my monitors (I'm not going to exoand on this right now) and I couldn't get access to a very important project. Theo then offered to give me a monitor, he showed up with 2... I finished the project and got 100% (the average was 72%) and its all thanks to Theo.

I have passed all my classes and I was lurking the forums every so often, but I was unable to commit to any responsibilities outside of school. That being said, I have 3 months of disposable time and a kick $ computer!

I hope to get to know all the new members that I have joined since my "vacation" and to rekindle relationships with all the old members.

I'll see you in battle > : D

Add me on xfire or meet me on the teamspeak!