I Am Sorry

Mortal

Hey all =F|A= Members My name was =AG=Mortal, I am sorry for my Behavior and language in your servers and my Stupidity. I just wanted to say that i am very sorry to the admins I disrespected in the process of being stupid. And because Of my actions I was Ban from the =AG= Servers and took away my admins powers. I just hope that you Guys wont hate on all =AG= Members For my Stupidity. 

Sincerely  Former =AG= Member Mortal  

• Like 3

Look Mortal, we all have our bad days. You caught me on a bad day too. Maybe this will be a lesson to you to watch what you say and how you act when wearing your clan tags. It doesn't only represent you but your clan. I am willing to forgive you and I won't hold this against the =AG= clan. If you promise to behave from now on, we will reconsider your ban from our servers and put in a good word with your old clan but that's only if you change your ways. Joking around is fine but attacking other server admin and their clan is not a smart idea.

I can respect a player who not only lives up to what he did but says sorry for it. That takes a lot of courage, especially on open forums.

BTW I'm =F|A= Speed, the guy you insulted and started arguing with, if you haven't guessed it.

Hope to see you back in game some day.

• Like 1

Thank you for coming here to apologize, I am sure those involved will appreciate it.

Hopefully this can be a good learning experience for you. In the clan world PR is half the battle, when you go around playing with tags, not only on that clan's servers but other servers as well, you are representing not only yourself as a person but a clan. You not only represent their name but their ideals and you have to keep that in mind. First impressions go a long way, thankfully you have not soiled the name of =AG= with this incident and no real damage has been done, but in the future keep these things in mind.

I also want to thank the leadership of the =AG= clan for their help and understanding in this situation, it is always nice to find more like-minded people out there in the COD world and I very much appreciate your time and efforts. With this I think we can put this behind us and continue to keep COD4 alive.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 2

Well thank You guys I Was not Thinking clearly (Under The influence of Pot) But that Still dose Not Justify  My actions On your servers And I thank you For not making the assumption That all =AG= Members are Bad or not good Admins. But I Once again thank you for you're Understanding In this Problem and i will make It my best to try not to do this ever again because it dose not just make me look bad it makes everyone thats in =AG= look bad and i love =AG= there a good clan fun people to hang with and i am sad that I was Kicked  for my own Stupidity But all is not lost im just kicked  from =AG= For 2 weeks.

Edited by Mortal
  • Like 1

Well now that this is all cleared up. Lets just all get along and let bygones be bygones. Shit happens, its in the past. We will lift the bans for the two of you from our server in 2 weeks. Though if this happens again you will be perma ban from all our servers, so lets not have this happen again alright.

:cheers  cheers

problem fixed, topic locked.

Happy Gaming.