3 questions [auto-reconnect, artillery timer and secondary mouse attack]

munchies
Go to solution Solved by yellow flash,

I hope someone can help these are a bit random but I need to fix these.

1. When the server is full it says "reconnect recommended" but how do I make it keep trying to join instead? the "awaitnig connection" just goes to 1 and gives up, when I used to play a few years ago it would just keep trying to reconnect

2. How do I zoom in with sniper rifle and use secondary attacks on rifle nades for example. I tried to set secondary attack in the config to right click but it's not changing it just stays (???) 

3. Any way to know when my artillery strike ends in-game? so I can do it again right away

• Solution

1) in 2.6 patch it directs you to another server that aint full atleast on fa if u have previous patch it would try to connect untill slot opens

2) go to Esc-jaymod/(or any other mod you play)-Misc-"Secondary attack" or from esc-options-controls-"switch to secondary" if that wont help you can try delete old config and make new one, or just put old in diff folder so if it doesnt help.

3)No sry, but you can take time how long it last and next time you should remember how long it lasted and watch the time :) and if you are only field ops you can call 2 artillery at same time if u got skill bar enough power

Ok I think this is the command

bind MOUSE2 "weapalt"

although that symbol under the power meter is usually wrong I notice. Sometimes it's red/white randomly

Btw how do I get previous patch? I really want to reconnect, cause this server is always full!

I hope someone can help these are a bit random but I need to fix these.

1. When the server is full it says "reconnect recommended" but how do I make it keep trying to join instead? the "awaitnig connection" just goes to 1 and gives up, when I used to play a few years ago it would just keep trying to reconnect

2. How do I zoom in with sniper rifle and use secondary attacks on rifle nades for example. I tried to set secondary attack in the config to right click but it's not changing it just stays (???) 

3. Any way to know when my artillery strike ends in-game? so I can do it again right away

answer to #3 not sure on jay mod or silent but in nq bottom right hand corner of the screen you will see 2 icons a pair of binoculars and a air strike canister when you call air strike binoculars disappear then  you can call another when they reappear same deal with canister when it reappears you can trow another hope this helps

• Like 1

You can keep pressing \reconnect, not sure how good it is for server.

Make sure you set the cmds you need in every mod you play and ins ETMAIN mod. Also play ET as admin then it can read\write correctly from ET folder. Found such cmd from my cfg: bind MOUSE2 "+attack2".

Well if you play enough you can guess already when arty gets available, or check the red sign. When there are more FO then one probably spams arty and youll never get the white sign neither cant call for arty.

• Administrators

Btw how do I get previous patch? I really want to reconnect, cause this server is always full!

I would say use private slot. 

http://fearless-assassins.com/store/category/6-private-slot/