Other Happy New Year - Fearless Assassins

daredevil

Heeeeeeey it's been too long.... HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS AND GALS :D to those who remember me and to those who don't. I hope 2010 will bring you everything good that 2009 didn't :D

Edited by MsLizzie

Team/clan/community/members of Fearless Assassins wishes you all a very happy new year!

2009 proved to be very good year for our community. We made tons of new friends and really enjoyed gaming with you all.

The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! ~Edward Payson Powell

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

We hope all your dreams come true in 2010!

God bless you all!

Fearless Assassins.

I will say happy new years the best i can folks....

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!

Happy New Years Everyone :D

You're right. When I was a kid, I watched Back to the Future Part II. They arrive on October 21, 2015.... I thought it was far far away. But no, now it's "tomorrow" (or almost).

And we still don't seem to be any nearer to getting hover-boards :(:D

Happy new Year to everyone!