denied app

deano

hello i have found out why my app got denied it was cause i kept moving a guy to spec when he was killing me i no now that this was wrong and i will make a public appolagy i just want to be in the =F|A= clan i am really sorry for abusing my admin rights and i wont let it happen again in the future if i am aloud one more chance to prove my self worthy for =F|A=. p.s like i sead i am really sorry.

hello i have found out why my app got denied it was cause i kept moving a guy to spec when he was killing me i no now that this was wrong and i will make a public appolagy i just want to be in the =F|A= clan i am really sorry for abusing my admin rights and i wont let it happen again in the future if i am aloud one more chance to prove my self worthy for =F|A=. p.s like i sead i am really sorry.

Good luck man, i hope u can back to our Memberlist.

First u need learn our rules. i wanerd u many times now i hope u have Happy new Year and have fun playing with us.

• Administrators

Sure, we can give you chance back but now you need to prove that your are worth for that chance. Be regular on forums and server and one day we will give you chance back.

Sure, we can give you chance back but now you need to prove that your are worth for that chance. Be regular on forums and server and one day we will give you chance back.

+1

just because he says sorry does not mean he should just get back in he should have to reapply and get admin consent.