!Putteam in level 4 admins.

STi

Hello,

can someone give me a correct answer if level 4 admins have access to !putteam commands? I already talked to SlimJim and Nani and they say it does, but i dont have permission to use it, when i do !help the !putteam command does not show...

Regards.

###############################################################################level = 4name = Community Regular [Admin IV]Available commands = ||cancelvote ||kick ||listplayers ||mute ||putteam ||resetmyxp ||spec999 ||unmute###############################################################################

source

edit: try only !put, it depends on the mod you are playing

Its silent mod, so it would be full cmd.

Ok, i asked another community regular, moita67, jay4 regular with lvl4 and doesnt have putteam cmd either. Might it be a problem with this specific command on that server, or just that daredevil has removed that command for some reason. When daredevil see this post he will give his imput on the matter, so we will wait and see what he says :)

well, for silent mod

###############################################################################level = 4name = Community Regular [Admin IV]Available commands = | admintest | dewarn | howfair | kick | list | listteams | mute | resetmyxp | showbans | spec999 | spree | spreerecord | stats | subnets | tspree  | unmute | uptime | warn |###############################################################################

strange, kick but no putteam, but yes, dd will fix it or he has a reason why there is no putteam

• Administrators

Hmz, I wonder lvl 4 has !unmute but no !finger , I thot lvl 4 had !finger to check !mute reason?

!finger exposes client IP and hence no !finger for regulars.

@OP

Why u need !putteam? Few abused the shit of !putteam before and hence it was removed. 

• Like 1

!finger exposes client IP and hence no !finger for regulars.

@OP

Why u need !putteam? Few abused the shit of !putteam before and hence it was removed. 

!putteam is useful in silent at night when there's not that many players online. Could put the bots to spec because they're annoying. And if people do abuse the commands, just remove their admin?

• Administrators

!putteam is useful in silent at night when there's not that many players online. Could put the bots to spec because they're annoying. And if people do abuse the commands, just remove their admin?

8 vs 8 bots are min needed all the time now. So their is no need to put bots to spec on nodownload xpsave server. 

8 vs 8 bots are min needed all the time now. So their is no need to put bots to spec on nodownload xpsave server. 

Well I'm not talking about that server.. or is it not possible to have different admin commands on silent and nodownload xpsave server?

I only ask more of it because in the server players only join the team that has more players than bots and that can be a little frustrating, like today, 5 against me alone, i said to balance, but nobody listened, what do we supposed to do, threat them with kick?

Regards.

• Administrators

I only ask more of it because in the server players only join the team that has more players than bots and that can be a little frustrating, like today, 5 against me alone, i said to balance, but nobody listened, what do we supposed to do, threat them with kick?

Regards.

In that case i can add !putteam to your GUID ;) Well let me just accept u application for trial!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Congratioulations turbo!

Ot: Does this also count for jay1?

No for now. Jay1 is fine as it is if needed we will change the rule their. ;)

Alright, great well i hope it won't get changed since it's annoying when there's afks and admins aren't on and right now there's sometimes a server regular to do that for me. Haven't seen people abuse it either.