New Map Rotations Feedback - 5/16/2013

We need to replace Wet Work and Bog with Bloc and Vacant IMO...

Bog and Wet Work are s**t maps for high pop servers and you often have multi spawn deaths due to frag spam and air strikes. There is very little cover from them IMO

Large maps are not so large when you have 20+ people on the server

Vacant, Chinatown, Bloc, Ambush, Crash, Overgrown, Pipeline, Strike, Crossfire and Showdown (you do have to have 1 small map in a rotation lol)

>.> I have no idea if I should post this so I'm just going too

Edited by CaulkLiquor

We put in a new rotation just a few weeks back. We would ideally wait for a couple of more weeks before bringing in a new one. In every rotation there are some maps that a section of the players like and some that a section dont.. We only have as many maps to play around with. If we keep the same maps going then it starts getting boring and people complain.. The best way we have figured is to use all maps and play around with the combinations.. Except for maps like killhouse and shipment which are too bad for higher population servers, rest of the maps pass thru as decently big.. However we would take everyone's suggestions into account during the next rotation change :)