Awards discussion.

daredevil

Quality > Quantity. 100 post in help section or 50 good decent tutorials are much better then 1000 spam post.

We first had 30 min post required to post application and people spammed and hence we changed to 40K min xp required to post app. Almost saved tons of my work.

Forums should have quality content rather then quantity one. I have seen forums with 60K post+ but if you see content 60K is just spam and spam.

Prolly best blogger for making good blogs and GFX award will be added soon. Bullshitter award is temp one.. and it will be gone soon. We don't honor bitches with award.

WHAAAA no Bullshit award D=. I want it *grabs*

You probably win award for best blogger. Well either you (all the blogs are helpful explaining forums stuff) or PHANTASM (lol have you seen his blog? It is like national geographic all over again)

Quality > Quantity. 100 post in help section or 50 good decent tutorials are much better then 1000 spam post.

We first had 30 min post required to post application and people spammed and hence we changed to 40K min xp required to post app. Almost saved tons of my work.

Forums should have quality content rather then quantity one. I have seen forums with 60K post+ but if you see content 60K is just spam and spam.

Prolly best blogger for making good blogs and GFX award will be added soon. Bullshitter award is temp one.. and it will be gone soon. We don't honor bitches with award.

well you are right, i just threw up few suggestion like everybody else ^^

Possible awards:

1. Longest killstreak of the month.

2. Reward the player who achieved the longest killstreak in a single game. Rotate the award monthly.

1. Most assists in a game.

2. Reward the player who achieved the most assists in a single game. Rotate the award monthly.

What do ya thank?

I like something about forum posts, but like hell says, Quality > Quantity. Maybe something like the most useful post. How to determine, not sure =P

• Administrators

Possible awards:

Maybe something like the most useful post. How to determine, not sure =P

http://fearless-assassins.com/user/777-duckie/

I normally increase reputation by +1 on each useful post. I will tweak + / - button with thumbs up and down button.

-35 = auto suspension for 3 days and -50 = auto suspension for 1 month. :)

Seeing as how we do panzerwars every so often, I think we should have

Name of Award: Panzer Noob of the Month

Reason for Award: Noobs can feel special :D

And Forsworn should have it for the first month, cause he got 110+ on panzerwar when I only got 30 :blink:

• Administrators

Seeing as how we do panzerwars every so often, I think we should have

On which server panzerwar happens so often?