COD4 Beginner Server Map Rotation

There wasn't a COD4 option in the Topic Prefix field. Maybe I should complain about that too :)

I'm sure you've heard it before. The map rotation on the Beginner server is vast (which is good), but there are some garbage maps in the rotation.

Maps like Downpour, Creek and Wetworks are the ones that really need a second look. I'm not saying this just because I don't like them. The server clears out any time those maps come around. Late at night, it will completely empty the server (that's when I normally play). I think it's because the maps are too one-sided. I've never been on any of those maps where the teams seemed even.

Just last night, the server had over 20 people in it. Then Creek came up and we were down to 5.There are people out there who come in for those maps, but the trade-off isn't a good one.

I know I'm just a lowly server regular and I've mentioned it dozens of times on the servers, but I wanted to make it official. 

PS: Where do I apply? 

PPS: Just kidding :)

I find Wetwork is quite popular and sometimes Downpour but Creek is a map that does need to be looked at. Creek is just airstrike after airstrike and you guessed it airstrike.

I think Wet work and Downpour are very popular and seems that a lot of people enjoy them.. I agree about creek, seems like there is a huge drop off when it comes around (Except for Alex who thinks he owns that cave lol)..

Atleast get it right Phoenix it is my cave because wolves live in caves he is the hunter.

Hahaha true about wolves for sure, but you and Alex will have to have it out over ownership lol

See, I see it differently. I enjoy wetwork and love playing creek, but hate downpour. Those two maps are just a different flavor. None of them are off balanced, you just have to know how to play them. I will concede that one side of the map has a strength, but you just have to work together to flip spawns. Which really isn't that hard to do. I understand that people leave, my 2 cents though.

I found out why downpour is so empty because in the map rotation we have Creek then Downpour which means the people that dislike Creek don't come back on until 2 maps after I find.

Pirate, just cuz i give u a beating on those maps u dont have to ask for em to be removed :lol  Actually those 3 r my favorite maps.. I dont want any map out of there, just a more even rotation. People like maps they know, if maps come in more often, theyll get to know em quicklier....