I cannot calibrate brightness

ratty

I cannot calibrate brightness I tried moving slide nothing works and using /r_gamma commands.
im using A mac 2011 but with parallel 7 virtual machine. 32 bit. and tired 64 bit.

I can calibrate brightness on my macbook pro 2009 using Mac version of the game.

Odd that I can't do it on Windows 7 home Perineum version

Any idea What I need to do make it work?

Jaymod latest mod. and latetst ET patch.

Edited by ratty

• Clan Friend

As I said in my post I used ALL Gamma commands nothing works and Im using Windows 7 on my mac with parallel 7 virtual machine

have you tried /r_ignorehwgamma 1, changing r_gamma, then /vid_restart?

If that vid_restart isn't helping it could be a problem of the virtual machine driver itself. Video drivers for virtual machines have usually very rudimentary support for 3D apps, that maybe be a problem, maybe not...

Why don't you just use the mac version if it's working?

If that vid_restart isn't helping it could be a problem of the virtual machine driver itself. Video drivers for virtual machines have usually very rudimentary support for 3D apps, that maybe be a problem, maybe not...

Why don't you just use the mac version if it's working?

the 2009 is only Half laptop im using as desktop so I play Et on my macbook pro 2011.  thanks s3ti.