Wolfenstein ET 2.6b Full Setup

-=Medic=-

intro.gif

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory 2.6b is one full setup and it comes with latest updates

What's new:

• Setup is 2.6b native installation
  • You can choose where install ET, Hard drive or give another name...
  • This setup comes without any mods (you will download them once you connect to server)
  • Added last punkbuster 2.213 (December 2009)
  • ET Starter Pro is fully integrated with ET setup and shortcut will be added to your Start menu so you can patch your game with old version 2.55, 2.56, 260
  • ET Starter Pro have all f|a server listed, just select and hit join server
  • Added ETMIN.exe this tool will let you (if you start it) to minimize ET with KEY < ALT + Z > so you don't need to use ALT + ENTER
  • In start menu you will have one ET folder shortcuts to your game + etminimzer + et starter pro + uninstall
  • Added new link folder to all official F|A ET servers from Start menu

Download:

quicks.gif

etsetupa.png

etsetupb.png

etsetupc.png

Credits:

This Package is based on Splash Damage Software Game Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

Thanks to Paranormal Division For their great ET tools ET Starter Pro v0.95 http://pnd.dyndns.org/

This Full Installer is made by Fearless-Assassins.Com Community.

• Like 2

I would say remove all old links, linking to old version and make this one sticky :D

let's give people choice of what they want to have, exp. if you wanna make 2 folders setup you can, if you wanna have old one with all mods and sound pack you can, but if you wanna have clean and basic setup choose this one :D

but i will remove the 2 old one from LINKS section and we keep it clean but old one just let em be in forum in case someone ask ^^

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please. I would be interested in playing around with W:ET, and having the full install already configured for F|A would make it much more fun.

• Administrators

Please. I would be interested in playing around with W:ET, and having the full install already configured for F|A would make it much more fun.

Try this one:

http://filebase.trackbase.net/et/full/WolfET_2_60b_custom.exe

And then run pk3 cleaner so u will have our menus.

If you need any help, please let us know.

• Like 1