Lost my xp on F|A #2

CraZed

Hi all,

I'm Energy!

I've noticed today that my xp has been reset to 150 again.

I had +10k xp.

I don't know why or how this happened. But on F|A Recruiting i still have the xp i had from last week. 

On FA 2 i lost everything.

I read on some other topic's that i should do /cl_pb_enable & reconnect which i did => no result

Can someone look at this please or is there a reason for this?

EDIT: GUID: <removed guid>

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Corey

No,many ppl have the same problem..we have monkeys working on that...we will say what when its fixed ;)

but we dont promise that you will have it back..sorry

• Like 1

Does this happen every now and then to random people, or are there ways to prevend it?

We had the problem on jay3 and we have a temporary solution for it, let's see whether that helps in this case as well or not. But the truth is that it needs a fix from jaybird to get rid of it completely.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I could be wrong but it happens when you reach a certain number of unique visitors I think it was 10 000 after that it randomly deletes people. This is one of the issues that not a lot of servers face but as far as I know Jaybird was aware of it but never fixed it.

• Like 1