Hi! I change my Game times!

von Rantala

Hello. I must little bit cud down my game time. So much busy now. I love this Family so its not easy decision.

So when Wild and Ducks both play im out. I cant watch game live because so big timedifference so i watch game next day! Its take me over 4 hour. And i am my Grandparents caregiver so im out those days. Plus im out fridays. Fridays i spend more time with my grandparents we have Sauna in fridays. And i m out some times saturday and sunday when my friend coming visit. I have only one friend and he can come visit about two time in month. He always come here because i cant go anywhere because i must to be close to my grandparents if they need help.

So i usually play 4-6 days in week and 2-4 hour in day when i play!! Hopefully i still see my friends in Jay2. But i will check site everyday so you can post me if you want :)

Nice to see you take care of your grandparents..:)

Have fun in Sauna..and play when ever you have time bro :)

we will always be here