I did my good deed for the day.

SpiritWalker

So i did my good deed for the day. Apparently the cellphone number i have now belonged to someone else. Someone just texted my number thinking it was their friend to tell them that their mother had passed away and to give her the place and time of the funeral in-case she wanted to attend. I responded back with my apologies on the passing of their family members and informed them this number was no loner their friends number. I also texted back and asked their friends last name and offered to track down their friend so they could inform them of the news. So after an hour of searching i finally located her friends home phone number and her exact home address and then called them to confirm it was them and gave the friend the phone number that had texted me. With that said i feel a little bit better about myself. How amazing how one small thing you do for people you don't even know and have never talked to before can make you feel about yourself.

• Like 6

Helping is rewarding even if it is a little. So you get my +1.

Gengis