• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Difficulty connecting to etpub

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ackmey

Ackmey

L4: Apprentice

• User
  • 405 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:11
Every now and then, I have trouble connecting to etpub - when I try to connect, it goes awaiting challenge...1 for a few seconds, then back to the main menu with the error message: ET//216.155.146.19:27960 --- which is the IP to hardcore... anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

Every now and then, I have trouble connecting to etpub - when I try to connect, it goes awaiting challenge...1 for a few seconds, then back to the main menu with the error message: ET//216.155.146.19:27960 --- which is the IP to hardcore... anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

Server is full and is redirecting you to hardcore. But since you play from 2.55 buggy unpatched version it doesn't show you that pop up menu.

Patch it to 2.6b and I will remove that auto redirect when server is full prolly by this week.

Ackmey

Ackmey

L4: Apprentice

• User
  • 405 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:11

Server is full and is redirecting you to hardcore. But since you play from 2.55 buggy unpatched version it doesn't show you that pop up menu.

Patch it to 2.6b and I will remove that auto redirect when server is full prolly by this week.

Cool, thanks - but I'm already patched to 2.6b 0.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users