Played Bayoneta Demo

OnionKnight

Was actually a pretty good demo. Lol some of the funniest moves were the "continuous b*** slap" where you throw the guy on the ground and just b*** slap the hell out of him and the "shooting enemies with your feet" where you stand on your hands and ...shoot enemies with ur feet? (why not just put those guns in ur hand rather than ur feet lol).

Some moments feel cliche, but overall it was fun and exciting. Probably worth a buy for me. Sometimes there is too much shit on the screen I can't focus on what is going on lol. Also the camera can be a b!tch at times =p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgGF0YmZU5Q

i think, is a good game, but the story is good?.

i don't think so.

Lol you are right. The story is not that good, but not so bad it is unbearable (kinda like god of war).

I was about to download this demo but my console will be melted before its done, it said something like 2d for download time with my damn fast 1mb connections :lol:

Anyway i will buy this when it hit the market.

That is extremely depressing...I am sitting here in Australia with about 50kB download speed :cry:mad

Lol, nice to know someone having even slower net than me. Yes i have 1mb, but the actual downloading speed is only around 100kb.

Lol, nice to know someone having even slower net than me. Yes i have 1mb, but the actual downloading speed is only around 100kb.

That is still depressing, my theoretical is something like 8mb... :cry